Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) (5258 Views)

Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield / You Beat Up A Boy And His Father Appear Like This What Will You Do? / What I Think About In A Maths Class (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) by Mariojane(f): 11:45am On May 05, 2015
Your English teacher appear like this in front of your class, what part of speech is that?

Re: Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2015
Yu r nt cerious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 05, 2015
I will vote her to be my biology teacher so dat she can enlighten us on reproduction grin
Re: Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) by frodobee: 11:57am On May 05, 2015
I will learn better letter writing and every day spoken english, essentials for toasting her kind.
Re: Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) by Helkayklassic(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2015
Nothing will make me miss her class even when boko haram is abt to strike.

1 Like

Re: Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) by hfinest1(m): 3:53am On May 06, 2015
mehn.... dats wat I call having a bright future behind her... dis one shld teach biology... reproduction... all d guys go just dey shake as she's teachingcheesy
Re: Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) by dhameelare(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Nothing will make me miss her class even when boko haram is abt to strike.
; grin ;DD
Re: Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2015
That's a noun. Do u wanna know more?
Re: Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2015
That's a noun. Do u wanna know more?..
Re: Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) by publicenemy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
You have photoshoped that a$$ abi?

1 Like

Re: Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) by OKUCHI11(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
I will tell her my word for the day is LEGS ....she should come to my house let us spread the word 2geda

1 Like

Re: Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) by Alezy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolz
Re: Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) by FlowSickness(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] shocked oboy see Yansh... No wonder Boyz dey fail English na...
Re: Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Na why all of us fail english that year nah.

Ekene, fold paper, put am for rubber band, come shoot the lady nyash, she shouted, come ask who did it, the whole class became as cold as iced water, no body talked pim.

Na so she carry akpor for all of us oooh. Chai, secondary skul sef, ee sweet dat year ooh .
Re: Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) by Oxster(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
tongue....Oh My God Is Dis Yansh?

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Must Go / 10 Funny Photos You Have To See To Believe / An April Fool Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.