Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

NIS Applicants: Are You Having Any Issue? Drop Your Complaints - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NIS Applicants: Are You Having Any Issue? Drop Your Complaints (499 Views)

Applicants Are Losing It / Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently / What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIS Applicants: Are You Having Any Issue? Drop Your Complaints by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 12, 2015
The two major issues applicants have been having with their application are:

1) Difficulty in getting their Letter of Invitation... this short post will tell you How to overcome that and get your letter printed .

2) Difficulty in Uploading your documents. ..How you can do that is simple.

Plus some of the NIS past questions I downloaded from this platform

But first....

How to print your invitation letter for NIS CBT

If you have been shortlisted but unable to get email from NIS, please do this:

Just log on to ur nis account, you'll see download invitation letter.

Click on it to download and print.
The letter contains your details of your test venue and time.

HOW TO SIMPLY UPLOADING OF YOUR DOCUMENTS

Try it overnight, Or very early morning. By those time, traffic on the site is low.

Do it on ur PC. if u have one, Between 12 -1am.
Use Mozilla, Mozilla is ok

When u click on upload document, leave it for like a minute, before u click again

On and on like that till you're able to upload all your documents.

Re: NIS Applicants: Are You Having Any Issue? Drop Your Complaints by adewalesegun: 1:11am On Apr 12, 2015
I couldn't find my name, whAt could av warrant this?
Re: NIS Applicants: Are You Having Any Issue? Drop Your Complaints by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 12, 2015
adewalesegun:
I couldn't find my name, whAt could av warrant this?

It's either you didn't complete your application properly, or the number of applicants from your state had been reached.
Better still, your state might have reached its threshold.

(1) (Reply)

Register Now! Yali Regional Leadership Training / Jobs At Stanbic IBTC Bank (2 Openings) / Don't Give Up Even When You Don't Have Equal Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.