Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Would You Like To Know Your Future?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Like To Know Your Future?? (638 Views)

Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? / What To Do To Know Your BVN / What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To Know Your Future?? by hilario8898(m): 2:39am On Apr 12, 2015
A Question for You....

Think well before you answer*
Re: Would You Like To Know Your Future?? by delishpot: 6:18am On Apr 12, 2015
Who wouldnt? Its just that people prefer to do it the "Christian" way. Why the hell do you think churchrs that are run like mamy water/ juju houses are flourishing like no mans business in naija and the world in general?
If a true priest of God calls me and says thus says the lord, I may listen but if I do not know the person, I aint listening. Its a risky thing.
Re: Would You Like To Know Your Future?? by Rubis(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2015
hilario8898:
A Question for You....

Think well before you answer*

Yes! What next pls?
Re: Would You Like To Know Your Future?? by hilario8898(m): 7:27am On Apr 14, 2015
THIS

(1) (Reply)

Now,who Says JONATHAN Is Not BADLUCK? / Newspaper Headlines, Wednesday May 27, 2015 / Actress Kate Henshaw's House Caught On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.