Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

What To Do To Know Your BVN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What To Do To Know Your BVN (1951 Views)

BVN Linking Issues: How To Effect Change Of Name In Nigerian Banks / How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / Check Your BVN With Ease. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do To Know Your BVN by seedgreen(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
To know your BVN, dial *565*0# on the GSM line you used in registering at the bank for the BVN registration and wait for some seconds, your BVN will appear.
This is real and not a scam. Kindly pass the info to let others know.
Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Know Your BVN by overdrive(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nice it works
Re: What To Do To Know Your BVN by orlando5: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
seedgreen:
To know your BVN, dial *565*0# on the GSM line you used in registering at the bank for the BVN registration and wait for some seconds, your BVN will appear.
This is real and not a scam. Kindly pass the info to let others know.
Thank you.
please do it with you phone and post
screen shots of the result
Re: What To Do To Know Your BVN by lekankolade(m): 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
It work but I think u must have credit on your phone because I make sure chin gbain no dey ma phone to avoid story that touch...we re in a scamming world....
Re: What To Do To Know Your BVN by seedgreen(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
orlando5:
please do it with you phone and post
screen shots of the result
it works bro, I'm not too sure if it works with airtime, it worked for me even though I had airtime.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Know Your BVN by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 17, 2015
It works @op,,this need to be put on frontpage
Re: What To Do To Know Your BVN by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Nice one!
Re: What To Do To Know Your BVN by cumz(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2015
kudos @ op. it works

Nigerians sha! they will never cease to amaze me, how did you find out about this you were just guess trying or what?

nice work sha
Re: What To Do To Know Your BVN by KOMBE: 6:38am On Oct 23, 2015
Not working on Glo network.

(1) (Reply)

My Jumia Black Friday Terrible Experience / When You Board Okada With A Fat Woman[photo] / Help!!!! How Do I Edit My Username On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.