Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

LG G4 Gets Unvieled Ahead Of Its Official Debut - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG G4 Gets Unvieled Ahead Of Its Official Debut (1311 Views)

Its Official: I'm Porting From MTN To GLO / Finally, LG G4 Becomes First Smartphone To Get Android 6.0 Update / What Are Your Thoughts On This Latest LG G4 Pro Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LG G4 Gets Unvieled Ahead Of Its Official Debut by Avatar(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2015
LG G4 got fully revealed well ahead of its scheduled April 28 debut. A product page of the smartphone with a number of official images and specs went live for several hours. It has already been taken down though. LG G4 is confirmed to sport a microSD card slot and 3,000mAh battery. The latter will be user-replaceable, thus leaving the upcoming smartphone as the one of the last top-shelf devices with such setup. Physical measures of LG G4 are 149.1 x 75.3 x 8.9mm. There is no word on the weight of the smartphone just yet. LG will once again offer an official flip cover for its flagship smartphone. The accessory will be available in a variety of different colors. A plastic cover sporting a squarish texture will be available in dark gray, white, and gold. Speaking of display. LG already spilled the beans on the 5.5” QHD IPS quantum display of the G4. The new unit combines rich color reproduction with energy efficiency to match. Finally ,The web page didn’t confirm the chipset of the LG G4, though it is all but certain to be Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, coupled with 3GB of RAM. The Korean company already confirmed that the device will pack a 16MP f/1.8 camera developed in-house.

Re: LG G4 Gets Unvieled Ahead Of Its Official Debut by Kizyte(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Can't wait to acquire one, hope it will be cost effective.
I love LG cos they've got the best customer service.
Re: LG G4 Gets Unvieled Ahead Of Its Official Debut by UchihaItachi(m): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2015
LG has it all, innovation and design and their UI is just simply beautiful, this is definitely going to be the best 2015 flagship yet..already saving for it cheesy
Re: LG G4 Gets Unvieled Ahead Of Its Official Debut by BedLam: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lies.
Re: LG G4 Gets Unvieled Ahead Of Its Official Debut by Collinz2(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
UchihaItachi:
LG has it all, innovation and design and their UI is just simply beautiful, this is definitely going to be the best 2015 flagship yet..already saving for it cheesy
no no, remember galaxy s6 is there
Re: LG G4 Gets Unvieled Ahead Of Its Official Debut by UchihaItachi(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Collinz2:

What does the galaxy s6 have over it?
Re: LG G4 Gets Unvieled Ahead Of Its Official Debut by Kizyte(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Collinz2:
Ahmmnn... Galaxy S6? You're right but LG is always rugged! Just one major feature I like about the S6 is the back Gorilla Glass.
Re: LG G4 Gets Unvieled Ahead Of Its Official Debut by Collinz2(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
UchihaItachi:

What does the galaxy s6 have over it?
go to youtube and watch previews
Re: LG G4 Gets Unvieled Ahead Of Its Official Debut by Collinz2(m): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kizyte:

Ahmmnn... Galaxy S6? You're right but LG is always rugged! Just one major feature I like about the S6 is the back Gorilla Glass.
with pentium design.
Re: LG G4 Gets Unvieled Ahead Of Its Official Debut by UchihaItachi(m): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Collinz2:
go to youtube and watch previews

S6 doesn't move me in any way at all. Yes, the design is premium and they finally got rid of the plastic and the exynos 7420 chipset on it is apparently better than the snapdragon 810 that will probably come with the G4. But I still prefer the curved display and pure leather on the G4 and the design in general plus we don't know the full specification yet..well I guess you're entitled to your opinion as I am to mine
Re: LG G4 Gets Unvieled Ahead Of Its Official Debut by khassy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
poor battery
angry angry
Re: LG G4 Gets Unvieled Ahead Of Its Official Debut by davdandam(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
main reason I love my LG....remote cheesy main reason i hate my LG erratic screen when wet

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Phone / Buy Good Phones / Check This Mtn Wow Weekend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.