Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Learning Betting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learning Betting (933 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding / Profit Through Learning / Prediction E-Learning Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning Betting by Funsina(f): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Ok, no jokes, but can someone teach me how to bet? wana bet. seems it is the only way one can make huge money as a student? grin
Re: Learning Betting by Escoboss(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin grin
Exxceptional ladies; doingThings/tapping from an industry enmassed by the male folks. Just watch out for my sport betting breakthrough thread..:how to rake in cashfrom the bookies evryday & payurself salary weekly/monthly..
Re: Learning Betting by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Two things you should have in mind, it's a two way thing. U can either make it big or lose big time. But remember, never stake what you can't afford to loose. For better understanding of punting, I will refer u to Google. It's ur best bet
Re: Learning Betting by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Funsina:
Ok, no jokes, but can someone teach me how to bet? wana bet. seems it is the only way one can make huge money as a student? grin
Call me for full guide 08060766961
Re: Learning Betting by fxstory(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Funsina:
guess you know the risk involved.you don't stake what you can't afford to lose.as a student, don't be tempted to make use of school fees as most students are doing thinking you would win when you can't afford to lose it because frustration will set it.won't advice you to go into it if you don't have cash you can afford to lose without being frustrated when you lost.it is also addictive, pray not to be caught up into being addicted to it.
Re: Learning Betting by Funsina(f): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
fxstory:
guess you know the risk involved.you don't stake what you can't afford to lose.as a student, don't be tempted to make use of school fees as most students are doing thinking you would win when you can't afford to lose it because frustration will set it.won't advice you to go into it if you don't have cash you can afford to lose without being frustrated when you lost.it is also addictive, pray not to be caught up into being addicted to it.
Thanks For This Advice.
Re: Learning Betting by Funsina(f): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
Two things you should have in mind, it's a two way thing. U can either make it big or lose big time. But remember, never stake what you can't afford to loose. For better understanding of punting, I will refer u to Google. It's ur best bet
Thank You.
Just Trying To Make Money Ni.
i may be taking a wrong step.
Re: Learning Betting by Funsina(f): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Escoboss:
grin grin
Exxceptional ladies; doingThings/tapping from an industry enmassed by the male folks. Just watch out for my sport betting breakthrough thread..:how to rake in cashfrom the bookies evryday & payurself salary weekly/monthly..
ok! tnx will hang around.
just wana try something new.
Re: Learning Betting by xtopher124: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Still struggling to make it out of Betting. you can join me on My Football Betting Journey To N100,000 Monthly.

Here at
[ www. bizworld forum.com ]
Re: Learning Betting by infobiz9ja(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
If u want to learn betting here's a crash course from d KING himself, First get a betting account I recommend NAIRABET or Bet9ja.

Next familiarize yourself with betting terminologies like Handicap, Double Chance, 1X2 Etc. Visit some prediction sites like Statarea, soccervista, zulubet etc to get a feel of games worth staking on. Learn what odds are & how they are calculated.

When u must have done the necessary predictions stake on a game of ur choice & watch events unfold. Always remember to stake what u can afford to lose & have a betting plan. Look around Nairaland for some picks & stake on the games u like. Good Luck

(1) (Reply)

How To Transform Your Life In 6 Minutes A Day / Forbes-Top 100 Inspirational Quotes / Bank Verification Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.