Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) (1156 Views)

Comment Exchange Thread For Bloggers / Bloggers Come In For Comment Exchange To Build SEO And Get Backlinks / Urgent: I Need Help With My Blog's Comment Section!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) by RealHuman: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blog comments exchange, For every sane comment you drop on my blog, I'll drop two on yours. If you are up for this, let's ride. Here's my Blog: http://www.jumzle.com

To inform me that you came from here, simply add an extra line saying "Nairaland" and I'll remove that line before I approve your comment.

Waiting for my very first deal.
Re: Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2015
My blog is www.frankapokwu.com. I'll drop two comments for every long and related to my post comment that you drop on my blog.

To inform me that you came from here, simply add an extra line saying "Nairaland" and I'll remove that line before I approve your comment.

Re: Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) by joshua8016: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
joshua8016:
Mine is www.thenaij.com
Enable "Name and Url" in your comment settings, so I can comfortably make a comment.
Re: Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) by wx9Z: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
www.yeyepikin.com
Let me know when you are done.
Re: Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) by ProGSM(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Guys that is not the best way to grow your blogsite.
Re: Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2015
wx9Z:
www.yeyepikin.com

Let me know when you are done.
I just left you a comment, approve and leave a comment on mine as well. Bro, network is everything, add me up on whatspp, we need to discuss.
Re: Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2015
RealHuman:
Blog comments exchange, For every sane comment you drop on my blog, I'll drop two on yours. If you are up for this, let's ride. Here's my Blog: http://www.jumzle.com

Accessing your site is one long process on its own, getting to view your blog is another. Make the process easier and I'll leave a comment. It's more like you are looking to raise membership registration and not your comment count.
Re: Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) by wx9Z: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
blogexpert:
I just left you a comment, approve and leave a comment on mine as well. Bro, network is everything, add me up on whatspp, we need to discuss.

Left a comment for you too. Will msg you on whatsapp right away.
Re: Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
@Yeyepikin, check again for two more comments. And if you tweet any of my posts, I'll do same.

@All who is next? This is so good...........people helping each other.

1 Like

Re: Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) by theplushist: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
theplushist:
www.theplushist.com
I just dropped a comment on your blog. I await yours ............
Re: Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
theplushist:
www.theplushist.com
Thanks for that. Now I know the blogs to stay clear off.
Re: Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) by theplushist: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2015
And p is for patience.

As you would notice, I returned the favour. Iv been inactive for a while.

Thanks anyways. Your comment was not the usual wishy washy "nice post" we sometimes get.

You are doing a lot of work with your content. One way to optimize your content is to write for the scanners. Those who won't read Line by Line. Do this by using sub headings, italics, bolds to highlight key items. Also use more images. Not everyone has the Patience to try to decipher what you are saying. In all, Good Job

blogexpert:
Thanks for that. Now I know the blogs to stay clear off.
Re: Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) by tbsnetworks: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2015
Thanks for this service you may drop your link lets do a comment in any other blogs. helpdesk support | IT helpdesk | IT support services

(1) (Reply)

100+ Wordpress Pre-development Checklist Items / How Can You Improve Conversion Rates? / Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.