Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here (1937 Views)

Funny Smart Armed Robbers / How I Killed Two Armed Robbers That Came To Attack Me Last Night.. / See This Funny Letter A Street In Abuja Got From Armed Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by ademega(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
I Dont know mayb I should post this here or religion section . well crime is a crime either spiritual crime or physical ,against God or humans. .what is most important is the message I want to pass across . today in church the preacher based his topic on robbing God and went ahead to back it up with biblical fact in the usual book of Malachi .
He was just shouting you are an armed robber if you Dont pay your tithe. Just as if he was talking to me
The fact is ,I Dont enroll to the regular tithers book in the church and the reason begin that I Dont want financial monitoring and uncessary envy though I am not that rich .besides ,the way I do my money assigned for spiritual things can only be understood by me and my God, not one religious law from a man. More also , I contribute my quota to church development according to my purse at the time requested for . that can't be robbery I guess.
More also ,I have never go out when tithers are called upon and prayed for . people Dont need to know this , when I do it God knows not to my glory . I believe Some people go out just to show the congeration that they are faithful tithers even though the envelop dropped is not up to the required tithe .
As the man was preaching and calling defaulters armed robbers I was just asking myself , it is true am one ? Then I want to ask too are you one? Are defaulters really armed robbers ? Let us discuss if you are one .
NB:
Most painful part of this post is that it will only attract
1. Security men (SSS,NPF,DSS EFCC, AND MILLITARY MEN on Nairaland
2. IGARA OLOSAS (GENTLE MEN OF THE NIGHT ),GOD WILL CATCH YOU ONE DAY.
3.SPECTATORS/MOB (READY TO E-PUT PETROL AND BURN WITHOUT JUSTIC
grin
At the end unko? I can vividly see disappontments and frustration for the above groups . cheesy
Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by RoyalBlak007: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
angry

[size=20pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size]
Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by alberto2k(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Misleading headline grin grin grin
Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by Maccoy1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oh boy i rush enter thread...like seriously..

3 Likes

Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by tolugar: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nice tread.

I've been planing to form a smart high tech modern team.

Maybe I'll recruit Frm here.

Following.
Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by LegenduryNueLs: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Only criminals view this trend grin grin

Thank God I'm not one kiss
Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by charijee(f): 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Maccoy1:
Oh boy i rush enter thread...like seriously..
You be armed robber?
Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by Mrval20(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
I saw this thread, logged out, then viewed as guest... Saw the content, then logged back in to comment.
You never can tell, you know. Lol

OP, you're creative jor

1 Like

Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by ademega(m): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mrval20:
I saw this thread, logged out, then viewed as guest... Saw the content, then logged back in to comment.
You never can tell, you know. Lol

OP, you're creative jor
Thank you bro.
Lol
Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by Maccoy1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
charijee:
You be armed robber?
if i hear...just suprise to see such heading
Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by charijee(f): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Maccoy1:
if i hear...just suprise to see such heading
Abeg o cos afraid don dey catch me already grin grin
Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by KingTom(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
*******peeps*******
Akinkumi, Bayo, Gboyega, Ikechukwu, Erunbor, Hassan, Chidi, Nnmadi, Emeka, Mustapha, Oya make una come, see that ATM machine, I don drill tunnel, so make you enter, I go wait una for outside, softly softly oh, make nobody hear! grin grin grin
Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by tpiadotcom: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Op, sorry, seems you've had a hard life. undecided

However, that is not necessarily an excuse .
Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by tpiadotcom: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Btw, I'm quite sure this thread might not have originally been in joke section.

It was probably moved here .
Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by AAinEqGuinea: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Black Churches do this all the time in the US, using the most convincing trickery or conviction.

I donate my money to establishments that are making a noticeable impact in the community, strangely it's not these churches that are begging like the churches preying on guilt
Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by mastermynd(m): 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Amadi & associates
Estate surveyors nd valuers.

Long Term LEASE
Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by lonelydora: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
Op, this your topic no be here. I saw it, rushed in to copy down some monikers for tracking only to find out it's just a waste of time.
Re: Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here by ademega(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2015
lonelydora:
Op, this your topic no be here. I saw it, rushed in to copy down some monikers for tracking only to find out it's just a waste of time.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Belong / Would You Spend A Night In This House For A Billion Dollars? / Nairalanders Can You Relate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.