Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) (2509 Views)

I Have Not Felt Sick Or Even Headache For Over 5yrs. What Is Happening To Me? / TRINITARIANS, How Do You Honestly Interpret This Verse In The Bible? / A Question Directed To Trinitarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by malvisguy212: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
RoyPCain:
@malvisguy212; i have never smh for anyone until now. heck. you deserve it because you are so slow it is a chore to continue with you. i truly mean that.

if Allah says that Angel [AS] should prostrate [not worship in this case, but obedience to Allah is worship in this case] to Adam [AS], is that not enough evidence that Angel Jibril [AS] is not a partner and not really in the We of Allah when it comes down to the true meaning and that Jibril [AS] is obedient worship of Allah? does your God obey your another God? the God that obeys and the God that is obeyed, which one of the 2 is the true God? a God that prostrates in command and or worship another God is not truly the God to worship.

you are like your father [using your book against you] satan, the rejected, liar and killer from the beginning.
if I am slow in response because I am busy, you don't expect me to be online for the whole day.

We are not talking about worship here, I gave the example of the creation story in the quran because you said "when allah used the word WE, it include jibril" and there are many verse in the quran that indicate jibril was an angel, and the quran went further to say Allah told the angels to prostrate to adam, if we are to agree by your explanation that jibril which is an angels is AMONG the WE in the quran, then it does not make any sense at all because there is no way a man can create a being and prostrate to it, this is idol worship. Just face you are wrong.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
^^^ when i said slow, it was thinking not response time.
here is your usual disbeliever problem; i said Allah is the Only One in the We.
then i said, even if it were to be stretched, one can say the angelic messenger [Jibril [as]] acting as the mouth piece or speaker for his Lord Who is Always Unseen because there is Veil between Him and creation, in my yoruba idiom; the representative of Oba, is speaking for Oba to mean the Oba can say we to include who He sent, so that the audience is assured that the message is from the Top.

Allah is always We, whether He includes Jibril or not. if He does at anytime or not, the statement ends with I, Me, He, Him [singular to show One Entity].
Allah also say obey Allah and obey the Messenger [SA]. to show that when the messenger is obeyed, indeed what you obey him in is from Allah and you are in reality obeying Allah; if you Love Allah, follow/obey the Messenger [SA] and this Allah will love you and will forgive you and make your affairs easy.

work hard and you shouldn't be using the time of your boss which he will pay you for to do your own thing. it is fraud and illegal by Islam.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by malvisguy212: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Roypcain here is one again.observe;

This is Allah talking here in this surah;

Surah 37:170-182 Y. Ali
But (now that the Qur'an has come),
they reject it: But soon will they
know! Already has OUR Word been
passed before (this) to OUR SERVANT
sent (by Us), That they would
certainly be assisted, And that OUR
forces, - they surely must conquer. So
turn thou away from them for a little
while, And watch them (how they
fare), and they soon shall see (how
thou farest)! Do they wish (indeed) to
hurry on OUR PUNISHMENT? But when
it descends into the open space
before them, evil will be the morning
for those who were warned (and
heeded not)! So turn thou away from
them for a little while, And watch
(how they fare) and they soon shall
see (how thou farest)! GLORY TO THY
LORD , the Lord of Honour and
Power! (He is free) from what they
ascribe (to Him)! And Peace on the
apostles! AND PRAISED TO GOD, THE
LORD AND CHERISHER OF THE WORLDS.

There are lot of problems here,These examples of Allah praising, which
indicates that there are others who exist
as Deity to whom Allah directs these
praises, perhaps explain how the Quran
could say that Allah prays for both
Muhammad and believers:

Surah33:43
He it is who prays for you and His
angels too, to bring you forth out of
the darkness into the light, for He is
merciful to the believers.

Surah33:56
Verily, God and His angels pray for
the prophet. O ye who believe! pray
for him and salute him with a
salutation!

Thus, these examples of Allah praising
and praying demonstrate that there are
other beings who exist as God.
To whom did Allah praising go to? God cannot shere is glory with man.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Maamin(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ifeann:

I think it was pastorkun who asked roypain the same question.. He kept denying that he isn't olabowale. Brainwashed Muslims think alike so he may be saying the truth.

Well if he is the one...i dont know what he stand to gain by denying it..anyway, he should go back to that thread and answer those questions properly.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Maamin(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
i will not dignify pastorkun, maamin and or ifeann with any response because its not my issue here. may Allah protect and forgive the sins of olabowale. and every muslim. amin.
In other words you are Olabowale cheesy

@maamin; believer ehn in hebrew, when nothing you do in your church is hebrew? thats nonsensical.
my trinitarian questions are specific and direct and lacking no lie, like that from the madam you know what [ifeann], the deceiver.
tell me which part is a lie and i will answer it.

i will then after give you the past that is a lie in what ifeann presented. you or ifeann can do justice to refute what i said is a lie.

How many church have you been to?...and beside we are not moving the hebrew tradition into the church. just like the culture and practices of Saudi arabia have become your religion..very very nonsensical.

Your trinitarian questions are subjective and bias..not really surprise tho, since it is coming from a canal mind.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by johnw74: 3:55am On Apr 14, 2015
bingbagbo:
TRINITARIANS BELIEVE GOD IS IN 3 PERSONS, NAMELY : GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT.

THESE THREE SEPARATE GODS COME TOGETHER TO FORM ONE TRIUNE GOD.

You are untruthful from the very start of your opening post.
Those believing that the Father and the son and the Holy Spirit are One God,
don't believe that three god's are One God.

You will say as you have said before, that the Father is 1 god, the Son is number 2 god and the Holy Spirit is number 3 god.
They are three persons in God, not three gods in god, but you are confused and cannot understand.
You have done many posts on this, and you have been given all the answers, and you still start another thread on the same subject and sit back and watch all the arguing, and probably laughing I bet.

THESE ARE MY QUESTIONS:

1. YOU SAY GOD THE FATHER'S NAME IS YHWH, GOD THE SON IS JESUS CHRIST,...WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

Is knowing the name of the holy Spirit suposed to prove something.
I don't know the name of the Holy spirit,
but I know He has a name:
Mat_28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
God is a name.

2. THE BIBLE SAYS THE FATHER IS A SPIRIT (JOHN 4:24),..AND YOU SAY THE FATHER AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ARE TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS..SO THE FATHER WHO IS A SPIRIT COMBINES WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO IS YET ANOTHER SPIRIT??...THEN WHAT OF THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST

Father is Spirit, and Holy Spirit is Spirit, not two spirits, they are two persons, One Spirit, One God, Jesus is that same Spirit, another person, One God.
You are another one that challenge what others believe, while not having a clue what they believe, and it shows in your confusion, and false claims of their beliefs.

3 . WHY IS IT THAT JESUS COMMANDED IN MATTHEW 28:19 TO BAPTIZE IN THE NAME (SINGULAR) OF THE FATHER, AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT...

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit is God.

AND ACCORDINGLY THE DISCIPLES WHO WERE FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ALL BAPTIZED PEOPLE INTO THE NAME OF JESUS....DOESNT THIS TELL YOU JESUS IS THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY GHOST

Jesus is God.
Jesus is the name of the Son, not the Father, or the Holy Ghost.
You are confused, false doctrine does that.

WAITING cheesy

It's a game to you.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Scholar8200(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2015
But op, if you have a Bible, look at Deuteronomy 29:29! Error starts when we think we 'must' be able to explain all things in the Bible with our intellect! Just as we advise new converts to avoid trying to 'feel' saved, the same principle applies to other aspects viz avoid the evaluation of spiritual things by sense knowledge. Remember, the world, by wisdom, knew not God! why? because God's ways are past finding out. They can only be revealed to us. John 10:30, Jesus said, " I and My Father Are One" John 17:21," . . . as Thou Father art in Me, and I in Thee" He did not mention The Holy Spirit here but the context of the prayer explains it all. The US in Genesis 1:26 is referred to in John 17:21,"...that they also may be one in US..." Also see 1 John 5:7," And there are three that bear record in Heaven, The Father, The Word and The Holy Ghost: and these Three Are One. Mathematically it seems strange but its not wise to dismiss or denigrate anything simply because it cannot be grasped by our very limited brain, our use of which is (as science tells us) extremely low vis a vis its limited potential !!!

1 Like

Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Scholar8200(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2015
Furthermore you quoted Acts 2:38,"... repent and be baptised ... in the NAME of Jesus Christ" This simply means by/under the authority of Jesus as a testimony to the World of your surrendering to HIM. Name signifies authority Compare Acts 4:7," By what power or by what Name, have you done this?" Philippians 2:9," and given Him a Name which is above every other name" Luke 10:17,"...even the devils are subject unto us through thy Name" etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yes The Bible Does Say To Kill The Infidels / 5 Things You Should Know About How God Sees You, Pt 1 - Jack Kelley / Christian “apostle” Does Damage Control After Release Of Deposition Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.