Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Please Help, I Know Nairaland Is The Best Answer Please Come In To Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help, I Know Nairaland Is The Best Answer Please Come In To Help (869 Views)

Georgia Visa... Urgent Answer Please / Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue / Please Come In And Give Me Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Know Nairaland Is The Best Answer Please Come In To Help by OKLOADEDoCOM: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
i want to travel am searching to work/ better job and i really have it in mine to travel oversea for it but i dnt know the country that i will easily see job, please help will country should i travel to
thanks i know i will get help from here
Re: Please Help, I Know Nairaland Is The Best Answer Please Come In To Help by agarawu23(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
funny man I pray you don't end up with scammers
Re: Please Help, I Know Nairaland Is The Best Answer Please Come In To Help by shaiba(f): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Seriously? I'm still trying to understand your sentence. I think there are better opportunities here in Nigeria.
Re: Please Help, I Know Nairaland Is The Best Answer Please Come In To Help by Mrbigman1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Try Bangladesh,

Dey may understand ur kinda English better

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Know Nairaland Is The Best Answer Please Come In To Help by huhmuhyehmi(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Try Bangladesh,

Dey may understand ur kinda English better
***wicked

U Shud av just advice him to go buy jamb form na tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Know Nairaland Is The Best Answer Please Come In To Help by Moana(f): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
OKLOADEDoCOM:
i want to travel am searching to work/ better job and i really have it in mine to travel oversea for it but i dnt know the country that i will easily see job, please help will country should i travel to
thanks i know i will get help from here
try Syria they are looking for oil people
Re: Please Help, I Know Nairaland Is The Best Answer Please Come In To Help by sobastical: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Moana:
try Syria they are looking for oil people

What kind of oil? palm oil or groundnut oil lol....The op is just too desperate that would do anything to migrate just hope he won't fall a victim
Re: Please Help, I Know Nairaland Is The Best Answer Please Come In To Help by bebe2(f): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
shaiba:
Seriously? I'm still trying to understand your sentence.[/b] I think there are better opportunities here in Nigeria. [b]

Can u guys Pls stop saying dat?

Ones man's better opportunities can be another man's nightmare.

Don't discourage pple frm following their heart.

(1) (Reply)

Giving Birth In The US With Visiting Visa / 2nd Runway Of Ibom Int'l Airport Due For Commissioning July 2016 / Please Guys How Much Is Transport From Enugu To Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.