Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Giving Birth In The US With Visiting Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In The US With Visiting Visa (870 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Giving Birth In The US With Visiting Visa by friend(f): 3:50pm On May 24, 2015
A friend of mine intends to travel to US to give birth with her visiting visa. Please assist with the following questions below
1.Is it okay if she travels when the preg is 8mnth?
2.hope she will not have problem at the point of entry because of the visiting visa vs pregnancy
Re: Giving Birth In The US With Visiting Visa by justwise(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2015

(1)

How To School In The US With Low To No Funds / Your Advice Needed Shengen Visa My Document Was Send To Me Without Visa 2014 / Weekend At The Beach. How Can I Make It Interesting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.