Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

PLS Advice(l Am A Married Man Dating Another Married Woman) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLS Advice(l Am A Married Man Dating Another Married Woman) (4772 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLS Advice(l Am A Married Man Dating Another Married Woman) by tiredface: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ignorance and stupidity are not the same, looks like you've exhibited both. You lack the intellectual ability to evaluate your own behavior.Fake and ignorant people like you choose to disregard opportunity to learn and improve, I'm sure you believe otherwise. You're such a fake. Your quick negative reaction to this topic was intended to deceive. You know your rotten self better.
Re: PLS Advice(l Am A Married Man Dating Another Married Woman) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
someone give this ugly nigguh a tissue, pls . you're still in here, bawling. stop arguing with a girl and go home to ya wife . just because I refused to give you my #, chai grin . you're married, LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP EMAILING ME ON NL ! STOP IT! MAN-WH0RE , LEAVE ME ALONE !

tiredface:
Ignorance and stupidity are not the same, looks like you've exhibited both. You lack the intellectual ability to evaluate your own behavior.Fake and ignorant people like you choose to disregard opportunity to learn and improve, I'm sure you believe otherwise. You're such a fake. Your quick negative reaction to this topic was intended to deceive. You know your rotten self better.
Re: PLS Advice(l Am A Married Man Dating Another Married Woman) by Enoquin(f): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Love is hard because it is a decision to do right by your spouse. That means no outside runs, no illegal activities; nothing that when brought to light will cause your spouse to cringe.

That is why it is not everyone that can be in love. Sadly, I know people throw the 'I love you' phrase when they deem it fit but it shouldn't be so.

Now, sex might not be love but it requires emotions. Your lover might engage in skills your wife hasn't caught up on and your mind invariably goes to that when you have sex with your wife with you beginning to resent her.

In the end, you know the right thing but won't do it after all, what harm can few more months cause till she leaves back to the US.

My anger at you isn't at the loss of your self - you have your whole life to reflect on the consequences of your action - but at the danger with which you are putting your wife/'best friend'; the one you claim to love through.

STD, HIV no dey show for face, e no dey select people, no chooku chooku finish for outside without raincoat come go share am give your bestfriend.
Re: PLS Advice(l Am A Married Man Dating Another Married Woman) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Love i doubt it. All u av for her is lust. Beside why cry over spilt milk. You should have asked for advice before getting involved with her.
Re: PLS Advice(l Am A Married Man Dating Another Married Woman) by miss20(f): 12:03am On Apr 14, 2015
I wonder why some pple are trying to hide/indirectly support bad behaviour haba,what is bad is bad.

d fact that am entering fire doesn't make it ryt nd it doesn't stop me from discouraging someon else from entering fire.

If u don't want pple to insult u,stop doing things that attract insults simple!

@op,der is no other way to cuddle this.wat u are doing is BAD nd F00LISH.if u don't value urself(cus shez obviously using u) @least have mercy on ur poor wife and children. If u end up infecting ur wife wit hiv nd she dies before her tym hope u know it won't be well wit u? Na den ur eye go clear. D earlier u stop it d better for u.

Dat thing wey dey beat band for u go soon lead u inside lagoon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Co-habitation Before Marriage / Things You Expect To Happen During Honeymoon / Should A Woman Lie About Having A Child Outside Wedlock??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.