Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) (38255 Views)

Olaide Olaogun's Baby Shower Photos / Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) / Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2015
She sef dey feel toolz bweeest! I go like switch positions
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by mayo9ice: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by MizTyna(f): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2015
floragregs:
Yea when u are preggy u can cry about anything. E.g, if ur garri get cold u will cry, if ur kpata is no more ur size u will cry, if your hubby says "whr is my charger" u will cry and say "so u are calling me a thief now eh". It just makes u a crazy person in a good way sha. Safe delivery to her!

Lol! This is soo true

1 Like

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Holatunde007(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2015
nerodenero:
She is GMB''s mother.

Sorry I may hav to confirm dat on google
I don't accept pricks
I don't knw her dat much he in TANZANIA
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by AKMoney1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
bellabae:
Wish I had mine too one day!

Muderer shocked grin
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by darlenese(f): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Since when did this become our culture? Nigeria. Celebs and copy undecided

1 Like

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Khalessi:
Tiwa is looking so pretty. Pregnancy suits her!
Toke would attend the opening of an envelope as long as her picture will be taken...
Abeg Know Kill Me With Laugh Oh.cheesy.cheesy.cheesy

The toke stuff lwkmd
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by khk01: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
why she no go cry.. atleast she cry wen dem dey lash her.. Wetin she won make we do nah.I won shit abeg help me share am... mumu things
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by DExplorer1: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
floragregs:
Yea when u are preggy u can cry about anything. E.g, if ur garri get cold u will cry, if ur kpata is no more ur size u will cry, if your hubby says "whr is my charger" u will cry and say "so u are calling me a thief now eh". It just makes u a crazy person in a good way sha. Safe delivery to her!
Hahaha! Na so e dey do you ba?

2 Likes

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Margauxluv:
who beat her?
ah dunno for da megbele...grin
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by soleexx(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tiwa Breast so big

1 Like

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by jemype(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hahahahahaha. U hv a very bad mouth honestly. I jus knew someone will say somtin about her.
Khalessi:
Toke would attend the opening of an envelope as long as her picture will be taken...

1 Like

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by boluwatiwant(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

AFTER FUCCKING VARIOUS TYPES OF DICKS IN HER QUEST TO BECOME AN OVERHYPED SINGER THAT SHE IS, SHE IS DECIEVING HER GULLLIBLE HUSBAND WITH CROCODILE TEARS AS IF SHE WAS A VIRGIN INITIALLY. NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES.

#team foreign girls cool
never expected a human in his right sense to say this........if its so then ur sisters are not excluded

2 Likes

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Missmossy(f): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Aww this is so beautiful kiss Omawunmi shedding tears of joy grin Tiwa looking so so pretty, Toke not looking bad either.

1 Like

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by ayyoshert: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Baby shower does not have a base in African culture, we do not have to imbibe all the traditions of the west, some are good, while some not suitable with african norms, announcing the sex, getting gifts and doing parties for an unborn child? in America? yes no problem with that, it's a big thing there, but in Nigeria and to narrow it down to Ekiti, my state of origin? oh gosh! that would be an invitation to those 'night flying mamas' to come and change the identity and destiny of the unborn child right inside the womb.
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Khalessi:
grin grin grin grin grin Damn!!!!!you are wicked..

1 Like

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by aziza222(f): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
i can only see tiwa salvage... she is so cute kiss kiss kiss
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by bellabae(f): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
AKMoney1:

Muderer shocked grin
why do u call me a murderer
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by AKMoney1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
bellabae:

Never mind grin
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by deebrain(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wonderlands:
See beautiful marine spirits everywhere embarassed

See unfortunate ignorance.
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by NLpageants: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
bellabae:
Hello, your verification is still being expected.

thank you in advance. smiley
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Bowaley17(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Safe Delivery ma
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'm fine

IzonOwei tiebra

IzonOwei:
ijaw girl how far.. cool
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by kayClt(f): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Khalessi:
grin grin grin she is just everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ebiz12:
I'm fine

IzonOwei tiebra

emi o my dear...how e dey happen na... cheesy...them don pursue our man from government o...
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by koyyess: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
This is how women in their 30's should look. Thank goodness Jlo is teaching y'all some sense. You can rock your 30's like a sweet 16.
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by XavierSmiley: 1:54am On Apr 14, 2015
What's with the pegs in Tiwa's dress
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Tiwa is looking so swt with her belly
She go born boy. Ami.
Safe delivery to the momas
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Yes na he should go and rest, he looks tired to me

IzonOwei:
emi o my dear...how e dey happen na... cheesy...them don pursue our man from government o...
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2015
Ebiz12:

Yes na he should go and rest, he looks tired to me

.lol...he is very tired...but he failed us...
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Margauxluv(f): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2015
Rexxie:

ah dunno for da megbele...grin

lol wats megbele dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos / Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case / Top 10 Most Attractive Politicians In The World 2014(pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.