Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,044 members, 7,838,626 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) (38258 Views)

Olaide Olaogun's Baby Shower Photos / Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) / Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by hensben(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2015
Which one be baby shower again
I wish her safe delivery
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Holatunde007(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2015
PLS WU IS OMAWUNMI??
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by nerodenero: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

AFTER FUCCKING VARIOUS TYPES OF DICKS IN HER QUEST TO BECOME AN OVERHYPED SINGER THAT SHE IS, SHE IS DECIEVING HER GULLLIBLE HUSBAND WITH CROCODILE TEARS AS IF SHE WAS A VIRGIN INITIALLY. NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES.

#team foreign girls cool
Very unfriendly post.

1 Like

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Omawunmi is one fantastic singer. I trip for that Megbele tire. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by theorbiters: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Wish her safe delivery...
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by fireforfire: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2015
So tiwa can look dis decent? Tnk God for pregnancy.

So na make up omqwunmi take decieve us since?

So dis Toke no dey taya to snap pics? Is shereaaly a celeb?

1 Like

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by evva(f): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Amen
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by MKO4ever(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2015
But seriously, men are very wicked oooo, see what they have done to these babes
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by nerodenero: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Holatunde007:
PLS WU IS OMAWUNMI??
She is GMB''s mother.

1 Like

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Mamaflex(f): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2015
Wonderlands:
See beautiful marine spirits everywhere embarassed
Lolzzzz
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by MKO4ever(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2015
evva:
Amen

Amen to what?
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by PHC4(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2015
Khalessi:
Tiwa is looking so pretty. Pregnancy suits her!
Toke would attend the opening of an envelope as long as her picture will be taken...

This got me cracking

1 Like

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by MKO4ever(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2015
WIZGUY69:
mcheeew.
what's Baby shower

wtf are you saying? shocked
we talking baby shower here, you talking nonsense.; D

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by famshegs(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2015
grin I will her say delivery in advance
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by ashewopeckas(f): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2015
Khalessi:
Toke would attend the opening of an envelope as long as her picture will be taken...

God will punish u ooooooooooooooooo, u don make me pour tea for body na

hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2015
how e take concern us
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by ceasare: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2015
must toke be everywhere?notice me things.........lol
no hating ohhhhh

1 Like

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by famshegs(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2015
I wish her say delivery in advance
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by famshegs(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2015
I wish her safe delivery in advance
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2015
badassProdigy:
Omawunmi was so touched by the love her friends showered on her that she burst into tears at her baby shower...
Real friends are everything...
Nice ring too
WHICH ONE AGAIN BE BABY SHOWER? ALL THESE FOREIGN CULTURE WEY NO GET ROOM FOR AFRICA SOCIETY!
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by frankmoney(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2015
can someone explain this baby shower to me

2 Likes

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Sacramento4real(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Khalessi:
Chai!U get mouth pass Basketmouth grin
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by XBLadez: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2015
Any day I cry, I'll take a photo of myself and post it on Nairaland.
God help the mods that day if they don't push it to the front page undecided
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Jackeeh(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2015
Khalessi:

grin grin grin grin grin I haff die!!!!!!! Opening of an envelope ke? Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Klare(f): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Dyt:
Preggy made tiwa so decent
And where's waje?
U took words out of my mourh
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

AFTER FUCCKING VARIOUS TYPES OF DICKS IN HER QUEST TO BECOME AN OVERHYPED SINGER THAT SHE IS, SHE IS DECIEVING HER GULLLIBLE HUSBAND WITH CROCODILE TEARS AS IF SHE WAS A VIRGIN INITIALLY. NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES.

#team foreign girls cool

Have you taken your morning medications?

2 Likes

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 11:24am On Apr 13, 2015
MKO4ever:

grin

Bro. shey I deserve am??
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Justfollowit:

Have you taken your morning medications?

No I instead gave it to your brain dead mother undecided
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2015
Ebiz12:
Awwwww.....i'm happy for her

Wow!!!!!! Tiwa is looking goooooood.
ijaw girl how far.. cool
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2015
searching4love:

No I instead gave it to your brain dead mother undecided

Ouch!

You need it more

We wouldn't want you to run round the street naked, would we?

Oya, be a good boy and take your medications now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Attractive Politicians In The World 2014(pic). / American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo / Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.