Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

How Often Do You Communicate With Your Parent-inlaws? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Often Do You Communicate With Your Parent-inlaws? (1341 Views)

Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like? / My Inlaws Giving Conditions. / The Reason why wives feel reluctant to host their inlaws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Communicate With Your Parent-inlaws? by grandlexuz(m): 2:03am On Apr 13, 2015
It has been four months since I last called my mother-in-law. I feel guilty about it but disturbed why she has not called me either. Needless to say I have a very good relationship with her.. She is presently hustling in Equatorial Guinea.

Disturbingly she calls my wife (Her daughter) every now and then.. The last I called her was the 25th and 1st of December.. On the contrary if my mother went for a week without hearing from me, she would definitely call. I am wondering if I have no cause to be guilty for not calling her or disturbed at her not calling either!

How often do hear from your mother-in-law? How often do you call her?
Re: How Often Do You Communicate With Your Parent-inlaws? by lovinam: 2:45am On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmm don't call often. I send sms moee than voice call
Re: How Often Do You Communicate With Your Parent-inlaws? by grandlexuz(m): 3:45am On Apr 13, 2015
lovinam:
Hmmm don't call often. I send sms moee than voice call

If you send text messages often then that is frequent communication of some sort.. Have you ever gone for five months without any communication with your mother-in-law? What was her reaction?
Re: How Often Do You Communicate With Your Parent-inlaws? by lovinam: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2015
I'm not sure I have but why would she react in a negative light abi she no get phone ni to call and ask after her grandkids?
grandlexuz:

If you send text messages often then that is frequent communication of some sort.. Have you ever gone for five months without any communication with your mother-in-law? What was her reaction?
Re: How Often Do You Communicate With Your Parent-inlaws? by callola: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
i call my mil often. She only call me when she wants to gossip

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oya Share Ur Own Wit Us O. / Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) / Children From Broken Home Tend To Love Their Parent Less???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.