Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. (7709 Views)

How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? / FUTA Re-advertises Post-utme Test To All Jambites / Lets See How Smart You Can Be,92% failed this test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by pomporiking: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
What f#cking dolphins
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by ERCROSS(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Don't tell me nonsense ...
All I see here is d bang theory...
grin
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
yinkeys:
how did you arrive @ 8, am finding it difficult to see one

Coz ur mind is being corrupted sexually tongue
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by amosamali(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
tchidi:
angry angry angry
I. Am. No. Pervert!!!
There. Are. No. Dolphins. In. That. Pix!! undecided undecided

Look closely there are Dolphins.

But

After u must ave noticed Teebillz n Tiwa!
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
I Dun look tire...
Dolphins nor dey jare...
But I see those lover birds in action tho wink

Guys oo
Make ona come find this op dolphins for am
Fabdedon
Francistony
KingTom
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by yinkeys(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

Coz ur mind is being corrupted sexually tongue
Damn lady, that harsh undecided
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kizmarty:
I Dun look tire...
Dolphins nor dey jare...

Guys oo
Fabdedon
Francistony
KingTom
12dolphins.
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
FrancisTony:

12dolphins.

Why I'm I not seeing nothing
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by nkowaputa(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by KingTom(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kizmarty:
I Dun look tire...
Dolphins nor dey jare...

Guys oo
Fabdedon
Francistony
KingTom
Na dolphins dey swim and man dey catch them grin
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
KingTom:
Na dolphins dey swim and man dey catch them grin

your own worse...
stop soaking garri with salt,you should try use sugar next time grin
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by KingTom(m): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kizmarty:

your own worse...
stop soaking garri with salt,you should try use sugar next time grin
Na kernel and palm oil I dey use o grin
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Medunah: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
nope, no dolphins
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
yinkeys:
Damn lady, that harsh undecided

Hahhahahaha....then y cant u see the dolphins?
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nokiae5: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

are you serious?
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nokiae5: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Justeenaleo:
I can't see dolphins sad sad

that's wrong dear
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 14, 2015
KingTom:
Na kernel and palm oil I dey use o grin

choi
diaris goduooo ....
this thing you're doing to yourself gringrin
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Fabdedon(m): 5:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Kizmarty:
I Dun look tire...
Dolphins nor dey jare...

Guys oo
Fabdedon
Francistony
KingTom
its painful you know.. D more u look d less you see shocked but tho its 8 dolphine i saw and 2 people having fun grin
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by KingTom(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Kizmarty:

choi
diaris goduooo ....
this thing you're doing to yourself gringrin
Baba money no dey to buy better food na, grin grin grin
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Fabdedon:
its painful you know.. D more u look d less you see shocked but tho its 8 dolphine i saw and 2 people having fun grin

bad guy...your hell fire is special one. cheesy
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2015
KingTom:
Baba money no dey to buy better food na, grin grin grin

make I hear word Jor...
ona when dey drink oil money wink
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Fabdedon(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2015
Kizmarty:

bad guy...your hell fire is special one. cheesy

asin ehh.. Self contain with electric Heater grin
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Fabdedon:

asin ehh.. Self contain with electric Heater grin

see this thief oo

customized oven na you go dey grin
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by KingTom(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2015
Kizmarty:

make I hear word Jor...
ona when dey drink oil money wink
Boss where you see oil for Ogun state na, abeg show me grin grin
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Fabdedon(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Kizmarty:

see this thief oo

customized oven na you go dey grin
but this hell fire sha.. Very easy to acquire the ticket.. No task needed..grin
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2015
KingTom:
Boss where you see oil for Ogun state na, abeg show me grin grin

I have sauce and stew oo cool
they said pipelines dey flow pass ona parlour and ona get private room for oil well inside ona house cool
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2015
Fabdedon:
but this hell fire sha.. Very easy to acquire the ticket.. No task needed..grin

I dey tell you... bad things nai dey easy pass.

like to feck ashawo,you nor need big budget...#500 can be too much sef
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by KingTom(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Kizmarty:

I have sauce and stew oo cool
they said pipelines dey flow pass ona parlour and ona get private room for oil well inside ona house cool
Abeg no kill me with laugh grin
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2015
KingTom:
Abeg no kill me with laugh grin

you nor see...I Dun catch you wella
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Kingsasian(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2015
Kizmarty:

I dey tell you... bad things nai dey easy pass.

like to feck ashawo,you nor need big budget...#500 can be too much sef
hahahahahahaha, no tell me say na wetin u dey do for ghana be that ooooooo.
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by fatdon2(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Oyebanji Names Olowolafe EKSU Chancellor / Oluwaseun Alamu Emerges Best In Africa At World Science Contest / NANS Gives Fayose 72-hour Ultimatum To Re-open EKSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.