Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,359 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. (7896 Views)

How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? / FUTA Re-advertises Post-utme Test To All Jambites / Lets See How Smart You Can Be,92% failed this test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Kingsasian:
hahahahahahaha, no tell me say na wetin u dey do for ghana be that ooooooo.

Hahaha I be mother mary brother oo
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Fabdedon(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2015
Kizmarty:

I dey tell you... bad things nai dey easy pass.

like to feck ashawo,you nor need big budget...#500 can be too much sef
Guy you bad pass me gan.. How you take lo say to foik no pass 5h and nah only foik be sin
Nnwane do NORTH WEST time to repent
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Kingsasian(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Kizmarty:

Hahaha I be mother mary brother oo
Let me believe that.....lol.
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fabdedon:
Guy you bad pass me gan.. How you take lo say to foik no pass 5h and nah only foik be sin
Nnwane do NORTH WEST time to repent

gringrin
na hear I hear am oo
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Kingsasian:
Let me believe that.....lol.

you better believe oo tongue
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by fatdon2(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by KingTom(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Kizmarty:

you nor see...I Dun catch you wella
grin grin
Re: Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. by yinkeys(m): 6:02am On May 28, 2015
KashyBaby:

Coz ur mind is being corrupted sexually tongue
Well am trying to clean up the corrupt part totally

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Types Of Boundary Conditions In Mathematics And Sciences / See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. / This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.