Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Mariah Carey Reveals ‘#1 To Infinity’ Album Cover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariah Carey Reveals ‘#1 To Infinity’ Album Cover (511 Views)

Funke Akindele's 'engagement Ring' Has Gone From 1 To 2 / Tiwa Savage Visits City 105.1 To Promote Her Album / ‘I Can Only Thank God For Showing You Where To Find Me, I Love You To Infinity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mariah Carey Reveals ‘#1 To Infinity’ Album Cover by creebhills(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2015
The dynamite diva is prepared to is prepared to explode blast off 1st project for brand spanking new label Epic Records.

ALSO READ:Photos from singer Omawumi's baby shower

This May, the songbird’s refreshed greatest hits collection,‘#1 To infinity,’ will land in stores to celebrate the launch of her new Las Vegas show ‘#1’s.’ And to make buzz, today saw its official cover disclosed.

Perhaps a testament to her new team, the cover reveal was branded as an “event” of kinds, with fans being referred to as on to share the unveiling using the hashtag #RevealMariah. It clearly worked, because the term was trending on Twitter at points throughout the day.

With Mimi’s Vegas residency due to begin may sixth, we expect a tracklist, release date, and alternative information will be unleashed imminently.

‘Infinity’ succeeds 1998’s ‘#1’s,’ which as well as featuring the classics additionally spurned the hit ‘I Still Believe.’

source:http://www./2015/04/mariah-carey-reveals-1-to-infinity.html

Re: Mariah Carey Reveals ‘#1 To Infinity’ Album Cover by ELTON123(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Is dat all ..i was expecting to see smting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Years Anniversary Of A Great Artist "Dagrin" / Maney: What Will You Do When You HAVE This?? / Rita Dominic On Bloomberg Tv's "African Women To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.