Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Rita Dominic On Bloomberg Tv's "African Women To Watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic On Bloomberg Tv's "African Women To Watch (509 Views)

Actress Rita Dominic On Vacation In Australia Dancing Salsa Music(pics,video) / Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) / Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic On Bloomberg Tv's "African Women To Watch by seguntheblogger: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2015
On this month’s edition of Bloomberg Television’s ‘African Women to Watch’, they shine the spotlight on women making their marks in film and television across the African continent and Nigerian star, Rita Dominic is one of the women profiled.

The 39-year-old Nollywood actress talks about being in the movie industry for 30 years – with her journey starting from when she was in soap operas as a child to being recognized for her production debut with ‘The Meeting’.

She also talks about the challenges of producing ‘The Meeting’ and casting someone as the complex character of Clara Ikempba, the strength of women in front of the camera and much more.
The spotlight is also on the work of Delphine Itambi, a pioneer in Cameroon's developing film industry. And also on film and TV in South Africa with one of the founding members of the country's film and TV awards, Jacqueline Motsepe.

Check on it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X92UC-Qqtw
source: http://streetgist.com/rita-dominic-on-bloomberg-tvs-african-women-to-watch/

(1) (Reply)

To All The Nairalanders Have Insulted / Exclusive Interview With Teddy- I Rap But Am Not A Rapper By Naijagood / Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.