Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

TV And Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda Radiant In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TV And Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda Radiant In New Photos (862 Views)

Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets / I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TV And Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda Radiant In New Photos by lumdy(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2015
If you where to describe a woman,an ambassador for woman, youth and children, a lady fulfilled with epitome of success running into decade of years.then look no further, that very woman is no other person than Olufunmilola Aduke Iyanda. many of you might not know her.but i give a glimpse into her career.

ALSO READ:Throwback photos from the 1979 Presidential elections

better known as Funmi Iyanda, is an award-winning broadcaster, journalist, columnist and blogger. She produced and hosted Nigeria’s popular and authoritative talk show New Dawn with Funmi, which aired on the national network for over eight years.

Funmi is the CEO of Ignite Media, a content-driven media organization operating out of Lagos.

In 2011, she was honoured as a Young Global Leader (YGL) by the World Economic Forum and was recently named one of Forbes 20 Youngest Power Women in Africa.

Funmi currently resides in the UK and in the spirit of her been happy she took this new photo-shoot. enjoy!!!
Source:http://www./2015/04/tv-and-media-personality-funmi-iyanda.html

(1) (Reply)

CBN Topshot, Bayo Adelabu Constructs Multimillion Naira Plaza In Ibadan / Russian Company Sells Ad Space On Women’s Breasts / Reminisce Show His Love For 9ice (SEE VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.