Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? (2456 Views)

See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Part Of Africa (pictures) / In Swaziland King Mswati Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / PHOTOS: Abiriiba And Ogori Virginity Dance (viewers Discretion Is Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by elegantty: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2009
I'm really baffled at the rate at which our culture is depreciating recently. i watched a TV programme where guyz are interviewed about marrying VIRGIN girls. You could imagine most of them sayn they cannot marry virgin ladies. Pls whtz ur opinion, is it true that Virgins are inexperienced or inexposed?
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by SisiJinx: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2009
These guys obviously haven't been on Nairaland. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2009
I wonder o.

What a high level of moral decadence undecided
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by ow11(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2009
The state of you or partner's 'womanliness' will not determine how successful your marriage will be!
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by DonSegmond(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
ow11:

The state of your or partner's 'pussy' will not determine how successful your marriage will be!
true that! plz tell them!
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by ikeyman00(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2009
u mean clean pussy or smelly one. ha
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by ChinenyeN(m): 12:06am On Jan 29, 2009
Well, here's my take on this. . .

People shouldn't bother themselves with this issue (virgin or no virgin). As far as I'm concerned, and as far as we know, sex is [still] a natural occurance, and our bodies are already hardwired for us to be able to perform the task. It's primal, it's instinctive. Virginity or no virginity, I'm sure both partners will be able to effectively perform sex. All this talk about experience and inexperience only makes me wonder. . .

I guess maybe, the reason why it's the way it is, could be because humans (men & women) don't like leaving things to nature [anymore]. It seems like we want to control every single facet of our lives, down to the nitty gritty aspects of it (sex included). Everything has become so technical for us, that life doesn't really seem to flow anymore. I'd think that sex/sexual activity isn't exempt from this occurance.

All in all, it [naturally] shouldn't be an issue, but because we are humans, we [naturally] make it so.
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 29, 2009
ow11:

The state of your or partner's 'pussy' will not determine how successful your marriage will be!

Really?? Even if the thing dey smell like deadi bodi. Oboy, na your own be that o.
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by Sapphic: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2009
I actually think they do appreciate it. But if they don't, it's because it is overrated.
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by Sauron1: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2009
elegantty:

I'm really baffled at the rate at which our culture is depreciating recently. i watched a TV programme where guyz are interviewed about marrying VIRGIN girls. You could imagine most of them sayn they cannot marry virgin ladies. Pls whtz ur opinion, is it true that Virgins are inexperienced or inexposed?

Guys don't appreciate virginity anymore cos men have belatedly realised virginity is not righteousness.
With the popularity of anal sex and MouthAction. . . . . .What is to say a Vaginal virgin hasn't got her ass rimmed??

Besides, what is there to be appreciated in a piece of hymen??
Does it PAY $$$ in Bank Of America or Barclays Bank??
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by morpheus24: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2009
Sapphic:

I actually think they do appreciate it. But if they don't, it's because it is overrated.

Oh boy these days in this Global market of women, its overrated oh.

Sorry oh! ladies competition is a healthy thing you know.

Catch up to the times please.
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2009
morpheus24:

Oh boy these days in this Global market of women, its overrated oh.

Sorry oh! ladies competition is a healthy thing you know.

Catch up to the times please.

That no mean make una go become ashewo o. Because then we go begin dey talk onother topic.
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by dayokanu(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2009
virginity? In this age? Thats enough to make me send any girl packing.

The word is as scary as pregnancy
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by MrCrackles(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2009
Pussy talk bores me! angry embarassed
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

Pussy talk bores me! angry embarassed

Sorry about your gayness.
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by MrCrackles(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2009
khai_khai:

Sorry about your gayness.

Thank you dickheaded fool! wink
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by mbola(f): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2009
I wish I still had mine jk cheesy grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by Sauron1: 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2009
mbola:

It's redeemable. grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by mbola(f): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's redeemable. grin

How? Surgery undecided undecided
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by MrCrackles(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2009
mbola:

oh no! undecided
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by DaPhoenix(f): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2009
They know that they aren't virgins either.
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by Sauron1: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2009
mbola:

How? Surgery undecided undecided

Yea. . . .Surgery.

DaPhoenix:

Says who??
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Com'on, don't hate.
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by mbola(f): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Yea. . . .Surgery.

No! The guy that took it should put it back tongue cheesy

MrCrackles:

oh no! undecided

Oh Yes! smiley
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by MrCrackles(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2009
mbola:

Oh Yes! smiley

Too late love
! cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by Sauron1: 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2009
mbola:

No! The guy that took it should put it back tongue cheesy

Is he a surgeon??
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by mbola(f): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

Too late love
! cheesy

cry cry cry cry cry

~Sauron~:

Is he a surgeon??

Nope, but he took something that belonged to me and he should give it back. tongue tongue

I wished I hadn't given it to him. He's a jerk!
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by DaPhoenix(f): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2009
khai_khai:

Com'on, don't hate.

Sweetie I'm not. I still got my chastity belt in place.

~Sauron~:

Says who??

I reckon they are in their 20's and the average age men lose their virginity is 16-17 so it's pretty obvious that that virginity ship sailed a long time ago.
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2009
some of us still do. Tough luck with the rest.
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by Sauron1: 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2009
mbola:

Nope, but he took something that belonged to me and he should give it back. tongue tongue

Have u called em sex police?? tongue

I wished I hadn't given it to him. He's a jerk!

After several ooohs n ahhhhs??
Women and their ways. . . . . .
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by mbola(f): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

After several ooohs n ahhhhs??
Women and their ways. . . . . .

He was not that good anyway. He was shaking like a leaf. Jerk!

DaPhoenix:

Sweetie I'm not. I still got my chastity belt in place.

Wish I had mine in place aswell cry cry

I envy you
Re: Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? by KarmaMod(f): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2009
why do people like putting their personal shit on blast, on NL of all places undecided

mbola, you're very pretty so stop dwelling on past mistakes. you live and learn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kalabari Tradition And Marriage / Huangluo The World's First Long-haired Village / 'idu Ulo' Or Ikwa Ngwa Ulo Among Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.