Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Let's Talk About The People Of Mbube (ogoja) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Let's Talk About The People Of Mbube (ogoja) (2061 Views)

Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast / Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / OGOJA - All You Need To Know About The Ogoja People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About The People Of Mbube (ogoja) by Amebong(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hi so I felt inspired to discuss about the mbube people and their ways of life.
Mbube is an autonomous community in ogoja local government area of cross river state.
A peaceful tribe you would want to mingle with. The official language is the name of the community ( weird? ) The tribe suffered so much during the Biafra War and every person in the community has something to talk about.
The mbube people regards new yam festival as a very special occasion, which is held every August.
Mbube people have beautiful girls who make great wives because from the very beginning parents teach their children the importance of being a good wife.
When it comes to food aspect, mbube people priduce enough food to feed the whole state until the next harvesting season. Food supplies never run short omongs the mbube tribe.
A lot of tourist centres are fast growing.
(https://notagain247..com/2021/02/being-cautious-about-whom-you-trust.html
Re: Let's Talk About The People Of Mbube (ogoja) by begoniaa: 12:53am On Feb 24, 2021
Interesting and quite informative.
Re: Let's Talk About The People Of Mbube (ogoja) by DHaran: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Let's Talk About The People Of Mbube (ogoja) by DHaran: 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
My both parents are from mbube(ogirim),,, And i want to marry from there,
Re: Let's Talk About The People Of Mbube (ogoja) by Amebong(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
DHaran:
My both parents are from mbube(ogirim),,, And i want to marry from there,

Wow that's awesome. I'm from ikumtak
Re: Let's Talk About The People Of Mbube (ogoja) by DHaran: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2021
Amebong:

Wow that's awesome. I'm from ikumtak
Wow Okay
Our people are great!, We are hardworking and our women are beautiful too,,,,guy our women can cook,,,that is one of the beaty about them and I don't won't to miss out,,,
Re: Let's Talk About The People Of Mbube (ogoja) by selch(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
What does it take to marry from this tribe, if I'm not from here
Re: Let's Talk About The People Of Mbube (ogoja) by DHaran: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
selch:
What does it take to marry from this tribe, if I'm not from here
Bride price is very cheap
unnestly you wont spend much to do traditional marriage..
mbube women are faithful to their husband

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Hate Homosexual So Much? / My Jollof Recipe / Federal Government Declares Monday Public Holiday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.