Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Young :toure Was Responsible For City's Loss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Young :toure Was Responsible For City's Loss (467 Views)

Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / The Reason For Lionel Messi's Tunnel Bust-up After Man City Loss / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Cup Final For City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young :toure Was Responsible For City's Loss by Jeez2(f): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2015
source : http://www.jizuluvssports..com

Manchester United winger Ashley Young has claimed that Yaya Toure failed to do his job in marking Marouane Fellaini during Sunday's derby.

Young also admitted that Fellaini is difficult to play against,but he felt Yaya Toure did not do enough to challenge him.

"Fellaini has been brilliant, "Everyone will say the same,since he’s come into the team, he’s been fantastic.

"I’ve said before that very few people can handle him. On his day, he’s unplayable. I don’t think Yaya Toure wanted to be tracking back, he wanted to be at the other end of the pitch but he had that job to do on Fellaini.

"When Fellaini is in the box and you can find him, you’ve definitely got a chance of scoring.

"I saw him at the back post and hoped he’d get on the end of it and score and, thankfully, he managed to do that."

(1) (Reply)

FC Barca Vs Espanyol / Putin Accuses US Of Interfering In FIFA Affairs / FIFA U-20: Brazil Beat Flying Eagles 4-2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.