Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery (1433 Views)

What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? / Low End Android Phones With Best Camera / His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by Joel3(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2015
I need it.

help with the list.
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by beinstein(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2015
I doubt if any smartphone can beat tecno m3 to that.
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by Emmysteve(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
I know one baddest android like that. The battery is so bad that it can't last more than thirty minutes before going off completely.
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by LKO(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
beinstein:

Bros, have u used d tecno M3? How good is it in terms of performance and battery life? I want to get one this week. Thanks.
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by encryptjay(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
beinstein:
Fallacy: I hope you come back and correct this.
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by encryptjay(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Slang...He's talking about how good the battery of the low end phone is not how poor it is. See niggaz ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by beinstein(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
encryptjay:

Fallacy: I hope you come back and correct this.
by "baddest" i thought he was actually referring to poor. my bad
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by Joel3(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Emmysteve:
I know one baddest android like that. The battery is so bad that it can't last more than thirty minutes before going off completely.
haha.

you made me laugh.
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by ITbomb(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Huawei MTN phone, the battery is so bad, it won't last 1 hour after full charge
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by chattelle(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Don't ever make the mistake of buying HTC 1 cos it'll charge for 3 hours and recharge in 30mins, this one no be fallacy ooo
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by chattelle(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Don't ever make the mistake of buying HTC 1 cos it'll charge for 3 hours and discharge in 30mins, this one no be fallacy ooo
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by Famolove(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
chattelle:
Don't ever make the mistake of buying HTC 1 cos it'll charge for 3 hours and discharge in 30mins, this one no be fallacy ooo
lol
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by keandre: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
theres no low end android wit a baddest battery,save money buy gionee m3 u no go regret am
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by keandre: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
LKO:

Bros, have u used d tecno M3? How good is it in terms of performance and battery life? I want to get one this week. Thanks.

no buy ooo,1400mah is rubbish,except u get better pb
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by LKO(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
keandre:

no buy ooo,1400mah is rubbish,except u get better pb

My guy thank u so much. So how good is the gionee M3 u talked about in terms of performance, quality battery etc? I also want to buy d tecno G9 pad, is it a reliable and solid tab? Thank u.
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by bongolistik(m): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Meet the 3 best low end phones with baddest battery
http://highteknology..in/2015/02/3-rugged-phones-with-up-to-5000mah.html
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by encryptjay(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
beinstein:

by "baddest" i thought he was actually referring to poor. my bad
Hahaha.. No ish boss
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by keandre: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2015
LKO:

My guy thank u so much. So how good is the gionee M3 u talked about in terms of performance, quality battery etc? I also want to buy d tecno G9 pad, is it a reliable and solid tab? Thank u.

i dnt knw much abt G9,but gionee m3 battery is wow,might take u upto 3days witout charging
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by Dlee1(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2015
Joel3:
I need it.

help with the list.
You can go for opsson p6. The battery power is 3000maH though the phone's ram is 512.
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Joel3:
I need it.

help with the list.
tecno L6 . very nice battery. can last for 3days without charging.
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by LKO(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2015
keandre:

i dnt knw much abt G9,but gionee m3 battery is wow,might take u upto 3days witout charging

Ok then, thanks.
Re: Which Is The Low End Android Phone With The Baddest Battery by keandre: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2015
LKO:

Ok then, thanks.

cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Check And Use Airtel Free 400mb Settings / My Injoo Fire Stuck At Startup Screen After I Installed Chainfire 3d / Kitkat Was The Windows 7 Of Android.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.