Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? (2237 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Pro: The New Redmi Flagship With Dual Camera & MTK Helio X25 / Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by Joel3(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
I need a tab with baddest battery and camera. any suggestions? I currently use Injoo tab. I am fed up with the battery and poor camera.

I need a change or upgrade so I can sell it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by aluko360(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cube T9

*13mp /2mp

*2gb ram

*16/32gb Rom

* Retina display

*9.7" screen

* 10,000mah battery
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by ddjay: 12:35am On Feb 28, 2016
aluko360:
Cube T9

*13mp /2mp

*2gb ram

*16/32gb Rom

* Retina display

*9.7" screen

* 10,000mah battery
How much is this (ainol i guess) and where can one get it
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by Joel3(m): 4:17am On Feb 28, 2016
aluko360:
Cube T9

*13mp /2mp

*2gb ram

*16/32gb Rom

* Retina display

*9.7" screen

* 10,000mah battery
for how much please?
but this will take 3 days to fully charged oh.
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by aluko360(m): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2016
Joel3:
for how much please?
but this will take 3 days to fully charged oh.

You can buy from any of the dealers on Naira land.

I ordered mine online last year. ($220).

It does not take forever to charge if you use a 2A charger.
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by Joel3(m): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2016
aluko360:

You can buy from any of the dealers on Naira land.

I ordered mine online last year. ($220).

It does not take forever to charge if you use a 2A charger.
. that's totally outrageous. dollar is too high.
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by aluko360(m): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2016
ddjay:

How much is this (ainol i guess) and where can one get it

Its not ainol.

Ask dealers here on Nairaland for faster delivery.
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by aluko360(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2016
Joel3:

You may wait till the exchange rate suits you.

Cheers
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by aluko360(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Joel3:

I don't think you'll see a tab with these specs less than $200.
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by Joel3(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
aluko360:

I don't think you'll see a tab with these specs less than $200.

sorry bro. I think the spec is the problem. I need 1G Ram. 5000 - 6000 mah battery, 8mp camera.
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by Davidovinci(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
Joel3:
I need a tab with baddest battery and camera. any suggestions? I currently use Injoo tab. I am fed up with the battery and poor camera.

I need a change or upgrade so I can sell it.
Check tecno droidpad 8....It's a cool tab

1 Like

Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by cruzclinton1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
aluko360:
Cube T9
*13mp /2mp
*2gb ram
*16/32gb Rom
* Retina display
*9.7" screen
* 10,000mah battery

Pls how much does it cost?
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by cruzclinton1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=greenhulk post=43331738][/quote]

Wow is too cost.....I rather Use the money for laptop....I want something of 20-25k. 9.7 inches upward
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Wow is too cost.....I rather Use the money for laptop....I want something of 20-25k. 9.7 inches upward

Lol. This 9x is even the younger brother of the t9. Good products don't come cheap, and yes I agree it is too expensive for a tab running KitKat. But the screen and battery are amazing. I'm not sure u can get a tab for 20-25k with the specs u are looking for.
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by aluko360(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Check gearbest and Aliexpress.

I got mine for $220 last year.
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by aluko360(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
greenhulk:

Lol. This 9x is even the younger brother of the t9. Good products don't come cheap, and yes I agree it is too expensive for a tab running KitKat. But the screen and battery are amazing. I'm not sure u can get a tab for 20-25k with the specs u are looking for.

Well said.
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
aluko360:

I will not even advise anyone to ship this from overseas at least for now. Even at the rate of $200 u end up paging more than 60k, when u add shipping u might end up paying around 70k. Not worth it.
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by cruzclinton1(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
greenhulk:

Thanks....pls can u recommend any good one too for 20 -25k with such screen size.
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by cruzclinton1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
aluko360:

Thanks bro....I need cheaper tab with 9.7 inches nd above
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by otis54(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
(IMOSE X2) this would have been the best tab for you but its not an mtk device. you can check it out on jumia
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by Joel3(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
otis54:
(IMOSE X2) this would have been the best tab for you but its not an mtk device. you can check it out on jumia
so that means it cannot be tweak?
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by otis54(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Joel3:
so that means it cannot be tweak?
doubt if u can change the imei or if its gonna be possible to root the device. you can make your research on Intel processor. that's what the tab uses
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by Joel3(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
otis54:

doubt if u can change the imei or if its gonna be possible to root the device. you can make your research on Intel processor. that's what the tab uses
hey forget it. that why I need mtk. no need for research. mtk device any day.
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by KCode: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
20k is small for a 9-inch tab and cheap tablets hardly have good cameras.
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by busoye19: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Itel prime 2, it is 7 inches though.
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Thanks....pls can u recommend any good one too for 20 -25k with such screen size.

That one go hard small. U can check any of those robotech tablets from Konga, or check Itel tablets. Also tecno droidpad. Beware though, they might not be as good as the innjoo that u are upgrading from.

Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by augster(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Thanks bro....I need cheaper tab with 9.7 inches nd above
Ok i‘ve got the best option for you right now. Imose X II Tablet, runs an intel cpu, android 5, 1gb ram (i gotta admit multitasking would be bad on this device), 8gb rom which can be expandable to 32gb, 10.1“, 5,000mah, 5mp back camera, 2mp front camera (not sure) and it costs just #30,790. Whatsapp 08100041548 to get this tab if you need it.
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by augster(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
greenhulk:

That one go hard small. U can check any of those robotech tablets from Konga, or check Itel tablets. Also tecno droidpad. Beware though, they might not be as good as the innjoo that u are upgrading from.
that screenie is from the flex right? The notif bar looks somehow.. Hope you‘re enjoying it sha
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by honsule(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Lol. Oya go and buy laptop
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 29, 2016
augster:
that screenie is from the flex right? The notif bar looks somehow.. Hope you‘re enjoying it sha

Nope.. from Galaxy s6. I'm enjoying trhe flex though but I'm dissapointed with the battery, I expect more from the 7,000mah battery.. maybe it is because it is running intel. Oh also the display is shyte, buiild quality is average. I can't remember the last time I used a 720p display, I've been spoiled with QHD of galaxy s6 and LG G3. Even my former HTC one m7 had full HD display. Other than that the tablet runs very smooth and very responsive both on android and windows, I must say I am impressed with the performance. I don't have any games on it ( has only about 2gb available on android so i installed only important apps). Multitasking is suprisingly good. The main reason I bought this tab is because I wanted something with dual OS and for now this is the only thing available in the market. I had eyes on Teclast x16 which costs about $350 with the keyboard and going by current exchange rate, to ship that thing will cost me about 130k... NOT WORTH IT.
Re: What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? by augster(m): 6:57am On Feb 29, 2016
greenhulk:

Nope.. from Galaxy s6. I'm enjoying trhe flex though but I'm dissapointed with the battery, I expect more from the 7,000mah battery.. maybe it is because it is running intel. Oh also the display is shyte, buiild quality is average. I can't remember the last time I used a 720p display, I've been spoiled with QHD of galaxy s6 and LG G3. Even my former HTC one m7 had full HD display. Other than that the tablet runs very smooth and very responsive both on android and windows, I must say I am impressed with the performance. I don't have any games on it ( has only about 2gb available on android so i installed only important apps). Multitasking is suprisingly good. The main reason I bought this tab is because I wanted something with dual OS and for now this is the only thing available in the market. I had eyes on Teclast x16 which costs about $350 with the keyboard and going by current exchange rate, to ship that thing will cost me about 130k... NOT WORTH IT.
well innjoo must have tried with the tablet... The battery and the display could have been better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

And Somone Will Fall For This / How Do I Order From Konga? / Best Android Luncher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.