Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,265 members, 7,957,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

How Floyd Mayweather Ordered £1.5m Bugatti In 12 Hours From Nigerian Dealer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Floyd Mayweather Ordered £1.5m Bugatti In 12 Hours From Nigerian Dealer (1236 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) / Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Floyd Mayweather Ordered £1.5m Bugatti In 12 Hours From Nigerian Dealer by greghamite: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2015
By FEMI SALAWU

“Obi, I’m not going to buy them 458s, I want to buy that Enzo and I want to buy it now. Lets go.”

That was a 3am order from super rich Boxer, Floyd Mayweather to Nigerian born US citizen, Obi Okeke who runs Fusion Luxury Motors.

The £1.5million valued super-car was delivered just 11 hours later, and was added to his collection of impressive motors.

Obi Okeke, who owns Fusion Luxury Motors, was interviewed on the video on Mayweather’s Facebook page and spoke about the very late phone call he received.He said: ‘The most challenging thing I’ve ever done for Floyd is when he called me at three o’clock in the morning and said, Obi, I want a Bugatti and I want one in my driveway in 12 hours.

‘I then showered, went into my office, did some work and hopped on a plane and got the car, in his driveway, in 11 hours and that makes me a...

See video

Link in for more gist....>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/how-floyd-mayweather-ordered-bugatti-in-12-hours-from-nigerian-dealer/

Re: How Floyd Mayweather Ordered £1.5m Bugatti In 12 Hours From Nigerian Dealer by ibrandnaijatv: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
It's finally drawing closer and closer, the fight of the century. Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. vs Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao is going down live 2nd May. IBN took some quick interviews with the people of Nigeria and see what their views about the fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYJkuR3fCZA

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Football Facts In History / Watch And Download Video: Nigeria 2 – 0 Chad All Goals And Highlights 2015 / STOP PRESS: Iheanacho Isn’t Earning £85,000, Iwobi Highest Paid Nigerian Teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.