Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) (71368 Views)

Odell Beckham Jr Checks Out Cristiano Ronaldo's N972m Customized Bugatti Chiron / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Ferrari F12 (Photo) / Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by chie8: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cristiano Ronaldo has splashed out £1.7million (about $2.2million) on a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport to treat himself after securing Euro 2016 glory with Portugal.

Ronaldo, who has been enjoying a holiday in Ibiza with his family, decided to spend his well-earned cash on the new luxurious sports car.

It is said to be the world’s most expensive car. Only 450 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport’s are believed to have been produced.

The Super Sport version of the Veyron is the fastest street-legal production car in the world, with a top speed of 431 km/h (268 mph). The original version has a top speed of 408.47 km/h (253.81 mph). It was named Car of the Decade (2000–2009) by the BBC television programme Top Gear. The standard Veyron won Top Gear’s Best Car Driven All Year award in 2005.

The transmission is a dual-clutch direct-shift gearbox computer-controlled automatic with seven gear ratios, with magnesium paddles behind the steering wheel and a shift time of less than 150 milliseconds, built by Ricardo of England rather than Borg-Warner, who designed the six speed DSG used in the mainstream Volkswagen Group marques.

The Veyron can be driven in either semi- or fully automatic mode.

It uses special Michelin PAX run-flat tyres, designed specifically to accommodate the Veyron’s top speed, which cost US$25,000 per set. The tyres can be removed from the rims only in France, a service which costs US$70,000. Curb weight is 1,888 kilograms (4,162 lb). This gives the car a power-to-weight ratio, according to Volkswagen Group’s figures, of 446.3 metric horsepower (328 kW; 440 bhp) per ton.

The Bugatti Veyron has a total of ten radiators.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/cristiano-ronaldo-buys-worlds-most.html

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by chie8: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
He worth it.Enjoy man!U are too much

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by INTROVERT(f): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
I doubt if its the most expensive currently.

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by modestofynest(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
INTROVERT:
I doubt if its the most expensive currently.

U doubt oya tell u the most expense chike obi

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by INTROVERT(f): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
modestofynest:

U doubt oya tell u the most expense chike obi

That would be the "Lykan hypersport"olodo tongue

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by bentlywills(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
We will get there

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by modestofynest(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
INTROVERT:

That would be the "Lykan hypersport"olodo tongue

Wowwwww am impressed na the first time in ur life u done say something reasonable oh, I no know say u Sabi small

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by ychris: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
I jst wish i have the
kind of money whey people go thnk say

I do money ritual

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by veekid(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hala Portugal

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
"Ronaldo buys Expensive Bugatti,

Op, You well so??

Cheap Bugatti dey??

MY BUGATTI AND RONALDO'S BUGATTI grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by freemanbubble: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
ok. good for him. that amount is just a token out of the millions he earns every week at real madrid. am an ardent lover of soccer. and i must say that football is more of luck this days after this euro tournament. or rather football doesn't worth it anymore. how can a country who was unable to defeat ice land, hungary, austria in group stage and only won one match within ninety minutes in the whole tournament grab the trophy. na wa for football o. portugal players are very lucky. o boy money dey football o. he be like say me go stop this computer science when i dey jack for uniben make i go play soccer. instead of to dey suffer my self dey read for bsc when i nor sure say i go use get work.
imagine wetin them our bros dey earn for club:

1 - Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) = £340,000 per week

=2 - Lionel Messi (Barcelona) = £325,000

=2 - Hulk (Shanghai SIPG) = £325,000

4 - Neymar (Barcelona) = £310,000

=5 - Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Manchester United) = £260,000

=5 - Graziano Pelle (Shandong Luneng) = £260,000

7 - Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich) = £220,000

8 - Ezequiel Lavezzi (Hebei China Fortune) = £210,000

9 - Jackson Martinez (Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao) = £200,000

10 - Thiago Silva (PSG) = £195,000 he earns at real madrid

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by em3r4ld(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Power of Money! But my favourite is Messi who happens to be d better player on-pitch between the 2 equals grin

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by kobonaire(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
I bought cabin biscuit to celebrate cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
What I like most about CR7 is how important his family is to him. Correct Man.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by IamUdo(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Yup... that's what you do when you are the world's greatest footballer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by em3r4ld(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Space booker wink
IffaCatchYouEhn:
. G

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Romm(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
This is his time.......let him spend his money........

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by talk2archy: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ooooo my goooosh!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by kobonaire(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Oga Joe, I don catch you as you de book space grin
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
God abeg pick up the call, I don too suffer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by brunofarad(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmmmmm

MMM
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Adekorya: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
My creator oooo, hope you're seeing dis?

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Real Madrid News Cristiano Ronaldo has donated his EURO 2016 bonus [€275k] to a Kids cancer foundation. He did the same with his Champions League Winning bonus. and someone will tell me God no dey here this guy... I love you CR7

86 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by midehi2(f): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
my turn soon smiley
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by TOBIeee68(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Me sef go buy wen I become Nigeria president baba God elp me oo as u elp ronaldo Bugatti ehn ehn kiss kiss
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Danzymatics: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Something must happen for something to happen
#cr7
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by abtywo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Money good oo.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
kobonaire:
Oga Joe, I don catch you as you de book space grin

Which kind of fast hand is this? I was not up to a minute. LOL.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by visijo(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
while Messi de jail??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
well deserved!
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by EpicMaurice(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Can u imagine....i borrowed him my car n nw he claims its his own
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by kobonaire(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Which kind of fast hand is this? I was not up to a minute. LOL.
Ha ha - I like your new update ..... don't worry I'll clear it .....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) / Coach Slaps Franchon Crews Dezurn, Removed Her Wig To Motivate Her During Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.