Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Understanding Each Other After Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Understanding Each Other After Marriage. (1359 Views)

Why Do Things Change After Marriage? / Woman Gives Birth To Twins 18 Years After Marriage. Photos / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Each Other After Marriage. by Immaangel(f): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
"Clara! Clara!!!". "Yes dear" Clara replied from the bathroom, it was a sunday noon and they had just returned from church. Clara is dressed in her bath dress and was about stepping into the warm bath tub when she heard her name exclaimed so loud that it echoed in the big duplex!
She hurried down the stair ways in her pink fluffy bath slips and met Michael standing akimbo. The sweat glands on his face were activated and eyelids half closed.
"I want an explanation for that" he said as he pointed his ring finger on his right hand towards Clara's apple tablet lying on the couch. She stepped on the rugged section of the living room and made for the tablet, clicked the large screen and a message popped up. She read it out loud
"Hello dearI sincerely wanna thank you 4 the gift you brought on saturday. You made my day and it was fantastic having you around. You r such a darling... Thank you"
"Clara who the hell was that?!!! ANSWER ME!!!!"
She almost jumped out of her skin at that tone. She had never seen him like this or get this pissed! "Errm...I ... No darling, its... Its not... No, its not what you think... Actually, I errm dropped some gifts for Sesan on saturday for his birthday and I helped around in the kitchen with the other guests. That's all. Honey trust me.. Its not ..."
Before she could make the rest of the statement , Michael grabbed the flower vase and it went in the air and ..... Rented into pieces on Clara's forehead... She went down... ..
... Fainted
... Michael ran towards her and grabbed her "honey! Cla.. Sweedie, I don't mean it. Pleas wake up". He got the car key, carried her, and she awoke at...... Cymberline Hospital in the outskirt of oakland avenue.
ACTION POINT.
1. Michael should see a therapist and should be helped with "anger management techniques in marriages"
2. Its possible from the story that Clara didn't get to know Michael well enough b4 marriage. You can tell from the lines up there "she has never seen him like this". And she was muttering outta shock to tell you that she is in shock to see michael this way.
3. As for the message. Tho, Clara is innocent and wasn't cheating. Men, please understand that, even after marriage, men will still approach your wife with all manners of advances, you just have to keep calm and understand , this is why TRUST and HONESTY are essential ingredients in love.
(Leave your suggestions please)
Re: Understanding Each Other After Marriage. by KanwuliaJara: 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Still on marriage!
The appliance without any owner's manual or user's guide!

Muchechecheche!!! grin

*off to work o jare. . . .7 nights straight! Nigeria, here I come again* cool
Re: Understanding Each Other After Marriage. by Truckpusher(m): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Still on marriage!

Muchechecheche!!! grin
Why do have this misguided attitude towards marriage - I need an honest answer. sad
Re: Understanding Each Other After Marriage. by KanwuliaJara: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why do have this misguided attitude towards marriage - I need an honest answer. sad

Misguided or REALISTIC? undecided
Nor be the marriage wey me don tanda for h-insai like "Gitmo prisoner" so? grin
Abi you nefa join the club?

Nor worry "yeh"?
Your own h-alarm go soon "blow" for ya nose!

Muchechecheche!!!!

If I kam dis world again? MARRIAGE will NOT be on the menu!

Da SHYTE can only appeal to emotionally-needy/financially-castrated CHRISTOSHARIA peeps! kiss
I ain't one! TI - FIA - KPA!!!!! embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding Each Other After Marriage. by SAMBARRY: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
I thought you don't like nigeria. I'm surprised you are about coming grin

Abi you wan come to the centre of excellence ni? Dgrin

meanwhile when did you start giving nl riff raffs and touts attention cheesy
KanwuliaJara:
Still on marriage!

Muchechecheche!!! grin

*off to work o jare. . . .7 nights straight! Nigeria, here I come again* cool
Re: Understanding Each Other After Marriage. by KanwuliaJara: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I thought you don't like nigeria. I'm surprised you are about coming grin

Abi you wan come to the centre of excellence ni? Dgrin

meanwhile when did you start giving nl riff raffs and touts attention cheesy

I have to go and celebrate the victorious vanquishment of APC With my PDP Niger-Delta sugar pops ke!
Abi you wan make I go queue for Abuja dey suck "APC dorty brooms andu blokoses filled with piss and akamu" like Amaechi the 'ABUJA BINGO"?
Mba nu!!!! cheesy

As for NL riff-RAGS?
Na dem season be dis!
I don make my money finish!
My two 13-week travel contracts do h-end!

Hallelujah!!!' wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding Each Other After Marriage. by KanwuliaJara: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Still on marriage!!!!!

The only institution where the bible has only 2 books.

It begins with the book of REVELATIONS and ends with the book of LAMENTATIONS!!!!!

Muchecheche!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Understanding Each Other After Marriage. by Truckpusher(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Misguided or REALISTIC? undecided
Nor be the marriage wey me don tanda for h-insai like "Gitmo prisoner" so? grin
Abi you nefa join the club?

Nor worry "yeh"?
Your own h-alarm go soon "blow" for ya nose!

Muchechecheche!!!!

If I kam dis world again? MARRIAGE will NOT be on the menu!

Da SHYTE can only appeal to emotionally-needy/financially-castrated CHRISTOSHARIA peeps! kiss
I ain't one! TI - FIA - KPA!!!!! embarassed
It is misguided because there are still marriages out there that the people involved are happy or appear to be happy and loving their union though you can't completely count out the fact that humans will always be humans and as such are imperfect and prone to some form of misbehavior yet there are marriages out there that you just have to give it to them contrary to the picture you like painting all the time about all marriages.

Even in our work places where we seem to have gotten our dream jobs ,you'll begin to find out that it's not all bed of roses after all and this a general thing about life - In as much as you do not have a perfect life you shouldn't expect a perfect marriage hence your ridiculous presumptions about every marriage is nothing but self concocted jagbajantis.......................MAKE I STOP HERE ,YOU KNOW SAY YOU BE MY FRIEND.

Before we go tear our cloth for here. tongue
Re: Understanding Each Other After Marriage. by SAMBARRY: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin YOU DEY ENJOY O.YOU NO EVEN INVITE ME grin grin grin grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

I have to go and celebrate the victorious vanquishment of APC With my PDP Niger-Delta sugar pops ke!
Abi you wan make I go queue for Abuja dey suck "APC dorty brooms andu blokoses filled with piss and akamu" like Amaechi the 'ABUJA BINGO"?
Mba nu!!!! cheesy

As for NL riff-RAGS?
Na dem season be dis!
I don make my money finish!
My two 13-week travel contracts do h-end!

Hallelujah!!!' wink
Re: Understanding Each Other After Marriage. by KanwuliaJara: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin YOU DEY ENJOY O.YOU NO EVEN INVITE ME grin grin grin grin grin

Habaaaaaaaaa?
You wanno "short 'and" my "rashun"? grin
Where you dey when I dey "kpansh" dem with dead blokos and all? wink
Re: Understanding Each Other After Marriage. by bukatyne(f): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Immaangel:
"Clara! Clara!!!". "Yes dear" Clara replied from the bathroom, it was a sunday noon and they had just returned from church. Clara is dressed in her bath dress and was about stepping into the warm bath tub when she heard her name exclaimed so loud that it echoed in the big duplex!
She hurried down the stair ways in her pink fluffy bath slips and met Michael standing akimbo. The sweat glands on his face were activated and eyelids half closed.
"I want an explanation for that" he said as he pointed his ring finger on his right hand towards Clara's apple tablet lying on the couch. She stepped on the rugged section of the living room and made for the tablet, clicked the large screen and a message popped up. She read it out loud
"Hello dearI sincerely wanna thank you 4 the gift you brought on saturday. You made my day and it was fantastic having you around. You r such a darling... Thank you"
"Clara who the hell was that?!!! ANSWER ME!!!!"
She almost jumped out of her skin at that tone. She had never seen him like this or get this pissed! "Errm...I ... No darling, its... Its not... No, its not what you think... Actually, I errm dropped some gifts for Sesan on saturday for his birthday and I helped around in the kitchen with the other guests. That's all. Honey trust me.. Its not ..."
Before she could make the rest of the statement , Michael grabbed the flower vase and it went in the air and ..... Rented into pieces on Clara's forehead... She went down... ..
... Fainted
... Michael ran towards her and grabbed her "honey! Cla.. Sweedie, I don't mean it. Pleas wake up". He got the car key, carried her, and she awoke at...... Cymberline Hospital in the outskirt of oakland avenue.
ACTION POINT.
1. Michael should see a therapist and should be helped with "anger management techniques in marriages"
2. Its possible from the story that Clara didn't get to know Michael well enough b4 marriage. You can tell from the lines up there "she has never seen him like this". And she was muttering outta shock to tell you that she is in shock to see michael this way.
3. As for the message. Tho, Clara is innocent and wasn't cheating. Men, please understand that, even after marriage, men will still approach your wife with all manners of advances, you just have to keep calm and understand , this is why TRUST and HONESTY are essential ingredients in love.
(Leave your suggestions please)

@OP:

Who is Sesan?
Re: Understanding Each Other After Marriage. by SAMBARRY: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

Habaaaaaaaaa?
You wanno "short 'and" my "rashun"? grin
Where you dey when I dey "kpansh" dem with dead blokos and all? wink
your nl customers are waiting for you o grin

But finish with the abuja connection first grin
Re: Understanding Each Other After Marriage. by KanwuliaJara: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin your nl customers are waiting for you o grin

But finish with the abuja connection first grin

I get customers for NL? shocked

*the pope must hear this o*
Re: Understanding Each Other After Marriage. by Immaangel(f): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
bukatyne:

@OP:

Who is Sesan?
He is a close relative.
Re: Understanding Each Other After Marriage. by bukatyne(f): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Immaangel:

He is a close relative.

Well, that's bad

But again she should have told him about helping her relative.

And the husband should be locked up undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mom’s Genius Strategy To Motivate Her Lazy Kids Will Make You Laugh Out Loud. / Woman Living With Two Husband Under One Roof (photos) / Could Janet Jackson Inspire A Trend Of Older Mommas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.