Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month (19071 Views)

Sales Reps Needed For Swagoscents, Upto 50k/month / Can I Survive With 50k Job In Lagos? / Graphic Designer-artist 20-50k-month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by justi4jesu(f): 5:52am On Apr 14, 2015
Medunah:
dunno about the money but the work is too much, aw can someone wash clothes, do dishes, do all house chores nd some other minor iish, and still run errands?? like someone already said split it btw 2 pple

I don't think there is any home without a washing Machine so that's ruled out, na machine dey wash the clothes and the person go just spread am to dry. If dish washer come dey nko cheesy

The money is over much, No one will pay a maid 50k in Nigeria, My eyes haven't seen, even my ears haven't heard of it. At most is 20k that's if the Man or woman is a politician oh smiley and the maids do more than all these listed above even taking care of kids go follow join. So this is mouth watering for such position honestly.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Had it been theres accomodation, this is Just the right job for me, but i stay in ikoyi.. @seun, please read this mention..

i can even do it for free, i get to work for seun osewa, i will learn more experience, its better than being the househelp of a politician....

im pained really, i wold av siezed d opportunity
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by EmmySparky(m): 6:49am On Apr 14, 2015
The risks involved I'd bigger than the cash...

1 Like

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by EmmySparky(m): 6:52am On Apr 14, 2015
majalisa:
not to mention kennelmaiding his plenty dogs..if one catch ur blokos wetin u wan tell ur spouse?thats another occupational hazard the eventual kennel maid should consider
even those body builders with steroids can't cope with the amount of work when dem go slam this person...
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

I don't think there is any home without a washing Machine so that's ruled out, na machine dey wash the clothes and the person go just spread am to dry. If dish washer come dey nko cheesy

The money is over much, No one will pay a maid 50k in Nigeria, My eyes haven't seen, even my ears haven't heard of it. At most is 20k that's if the Man or woman is a politician oh smiley and the maids do more than all these listed above even taking care of kids go follow join. So this is mouth watering for such position honestly.
You dey mind these people? The pay Seun stated is ok with even a day off... Some people working in offices do even more but earn less. ..

Most people complaining here have underaged househelps in their homes who do almost all mentioned above and also have to endure maltreatment. . What does the househelp get in return? Paying of his/her 'peanut' school fees quarterly...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by justi4jesu(f): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2015
MarvellousGod:
You dey mind these people? The pay Seun stated is ok with even a day off... Some people working in offices do even more but earn less. ..

Most people complaining here have underaged househelps in their homes who do almost all mentioned above and also have to endure maltreatment. . What does the househelp get in return? Paying of his/her 'peanut' school fees quarterly...

Exactly most people just pay the housemaid's secondary school fees and thats it. Like i said most office workers don't earn this much in Nigeria.

Funny enough its a matter of choice and anyone interested shouldn't care about the aforementioned duties, just keep an open mind and be honest. Anything is possible at the long run, Do not despise these small beginnings! Naija is hard but man must survive smiley

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Seun(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2015
I want to hire someone who would do this job for a long time and be proud of it, not someone just managing it, hoping for a quick promotion.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by tranxo(m): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

I don't think there is any home without a washing Machine so that's ruled out, na machine dey wash the clothes and the person go just spread am to dry. .
you must be kidding right? When was the last time you came home. You should do that often so you dont lose touch with reality on the ground. Basic utilities are STILL not basic here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by anonimi: 7:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Seun:
I want to hire someone who would do this job for a long time and be proud of it, not someone just managing it in hope of quick promotion.

What you mean/need is an Executive Personal Asst., EPA.

Better change the job title sharp, sharp and put minimum OND in business related course.

You can reduce the STARTING salary to N40k with annual increment of 10% based on SATISFACTORY performance.

Best of luck.
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by anonimi: 7:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Dyt:
Pls explain

This question, coming from a FEMALE, get as e be o grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by justi4jesu(f): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2015
tranxo:
you must be kidding right? When was the last time you came home. You should do that often so you dont lose touch with reality on the ground. Basic utilities are STILL not basic here.

Hmmm okay ooo but washing machine is no biggie, after-all some mobile phones are more expensive than some washing machines.

Anyway Goodluck to the applicants. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 14, 2015
People complaining are probably students or butty that still get free money somewhere. If you have wakawaka for years in lagos with one shoe and still you end up in newspapers stand everyday, u will rush to take the job. Go and see what people do to even get salary less than 20k. Or even factory workers, work mostly harder like that. The wise one will rush to it without even asking questions.
Seun just give this job, as thank you nl, that is still looking for job, you can come work with us. If this job goes viral today, Seun will not take cvs again, and you won't know may be the application is from nl or not. Enough said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by justwise(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2015
Medunah:
dunno about the money but the work is too much, aw can someone wash clothes, do dishes, do all house chores nd some other minor iish, and still run errands?? like someone already said split it btw 2 pple

No its not, i did everything in that list and many many more years ago when i was living with my elder brother and the wife. You don't wash cloth a very single day, Seun is not running a restaurant so dishes washing will not be that tasking.

Seun's offer is generous and the working hours is reasonable.

How many househelps are making more than half a million naira a year in Nigeria?

15 Likes

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by chacoonder(m): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2015
majalisa:
very very applaudable.forget my earlier jokes but this just made seun earn my respect
Yeah..that's cool.
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Seun:
Probably not.

No preference, but your strength and stamina should be above that of an average person.
please age?
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Emperortj93(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Rehn:
BOSS!!! please I'm begging you with the name of God, hold this position open, I don't have a CV now but I'll create and send one before 12am tomorrow. Please my life depends on this Job now. I'm too interested. Thanks.
i hope seun hire this dude. Humble to the core (my kinda guy)
cc
seun

12 Likes

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2015
RickRichards:

Lol...And Nairaland Black Maria for troublesome nairalanders.
chaii...cant just stop laughing with tears in my eyes...una too funny oooo
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by udoojah(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2015
RedBenson:

If your manager earns 50k, that means others e.g. you earn less. Right? Sounds like someone working in one of these fast food eatery.

@seun, will the successful applicant also feed from the house?

yea, you're right about me and others earning less! But its not a fast food

1 Like

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Dyt(f): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2015
anonimi:

This question, coming from a FEMALE, get as e be o grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by totalhouse(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2015
shinejackie:
The duties and responsibilities are not too tedious, whoever grabs the offer will also be learning in the process, Seun might assign other important roles as soon as he sees the applicant has exceeded his performance and he might increase the pay, if you ask me, it is worth it for whoever wants the job, who knows from a domestic helper you might work as seun's personal assistant.... cool
As if u read my mind.I think it is an opportunity for mrs seun osewa to be to sneak in thru this avenue. ..my piece of cake to Irene. .. and co. ..lol. na joke I dey o.
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by rman: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Rehn:
BOSS!!! please I'm begging you with the name of God, hold this position open, I don't have a CV now but I'll create and send one before 12am tomorrow. Please my life depends on this Job now. I'm too interested. Thanks.

Seun, please consider his proposal. I feel he is genuine

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
Where for Sango pls
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by UnknownT: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2015
If at the end a Nairalander finally gets this job, he/she should know that his/her LAST SEEN here can get him/her a query. Seun wouldn't want you browsing Nairaland when there are errands to run

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by benkings(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2015
Emperortj93:
i hope seun hire this dude. Humble to the core (my kinda guy)
cc
seun
lol...so u think he is humble cos of dat post That is how most of dem behave only to employ them n they become too bossy n arrogant

5 Likes

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2015
benkings:
lol...so u think he is humble cos of dat post That is how most of dem behave only to employ them n they become too bossy n arrogant

Are you talking (typing) from experience and how many have you employed before to come to that conclusion?

Btw, ireneony, this is a great opportunity for you to grab that which you've been yerning for a long time now. Goodluck!
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Emperortj93(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2015
benkings:
atleast give the dude a benefit of a doubt

1 Like

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by tranxo(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Medunah:
Lol. Wait till you taste the labour market then you will understand the juiciness of this offer. This is a home and not an eatery or dry cleaning outfit. Even if all the tasks above are done each day (which I doubt), they will all come in manageable quantities. Graduates HAPPILY work for as low as 20k per month. Go to state ministries, entry level get around 30 - 45k depending on the state. Graduates oooo. And this is an ssce holder at least. Dont be surprised if Seun has already gotten hundreds of CVs from graduates.
But wait oooo oooo....if you consider these as too much for one person, what type of chores do you do then? grin

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by richard870(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Seun:
I want to hire someone who would do this job for a long time and be proud of it, not someone just managing it, hoping for a quick promotion.
Any remote job?

1 Like

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by tranxo(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2015
richard870:

Any remote job?
very correct question. Seun
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by VictoriasSecret(f): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Seun:
Duties:
- Cleaning the building, environment, clothes, dishes, car, etc.
- Buying fuel, foodstuff, supplies, etc.
- Running errands to various places.
- Any other kind of unskilled or physical work that may be needed.

Requirements:
- You must be completely honest and straightforward in all things.
- You must be obedient, respectful, reliable, smart, reasonable, and very hard working.
- Your physical strength and stamina must be above average.
- Academic Qualification: SSCE or better.

Working Hours: 7:15am to 5pm on Monday - Friday, 10:30am to 2pm on Saturdays.
Monthly Salary: 50,000 naira.
How To Apply: Send your application and your complete, up-to-date CV to , in an email titled "Domestic Helper Job"

Will the person feed from the house while at work, or bring their own food when coming to work?
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Ymodulus: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2015
anonimi:

What you mean/need is an Executive Personal Asst., EPA.

Better change the job title sharp, sharp and put minimum OND in business related course.

You can reduce the STARTING salary to[b] N40k[/b] with annual increment of 10% based on SATISFACTORY performance.

Best of luck.
I beg to differ. as the above highlighted does not make a valid contract. If he his to go in line woth your suggestions, i do like to ask what defines satisfactory performance?

But just fixing salary increase on the term " Satisfactory Performance" is way to vague and illusory and not a good ground for a contract term. So its better he spells out what the requirements of satisfactory performance are, or just leave the salary at N50,000. My take

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#50,000 Job In Ibadan And #100,000 Job In Lagos, Which Is Better ? / Reps Move To Stop Contract / Casual Employment / What Is The Implication Of Accepting A Job Without An Employment Letter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.