Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Become A Distributor Of BAGCO Bags... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Distributor Of BAGCO Bags... (1177 Views)

How To Become A Distributor Of Chikki Noodles. / How Do I Become A Distributor For Pepsi,coke,five Alive E.t.c / How Can I Become A Distributor Of Gino Brand Of Tomato Paste. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Distributor Of BAGCO Bags... by RUGBYGEE(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Are you a self motivated investor who is ready to create value by selling bags. Limited opportunity exists for serious minded business people to invest in various types of customized Woven Polypropylene bags. BAGCO is renowned for expertise in the manufacture of high quality and premium packaging solutions that are in very high demand in our community. Just describe what you want and you'll get it within a short time.

Feel free to make enquiries here, so that you can be directed to our consultant who will attend to your desire of becoming our distributor.

Cheers.

Rugbygee
For: BAGCO
Re: Become A Distributor Of BAGCO Bags... by Cee9(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
what are the requirement for distributorship?
Re: Become A Distributor Of BAGCO Bags... by viyon02: 1:57am On Apr 14, 2015
how much will it cost me to become a distributor

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Mastercard For Facebook Ads / Turkish Household Appliance Maker BEKO Builds Factory In Uyo. / Get A Professional Pencil Drawing! Delivered To You Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.