Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) (63569 Views)

The Gari You Drink When Dangote Is Your Father (photo) / Photo: When Your Mum Tells You She Left Dangote For Your Dad / When You Represent Your Son At His Schools Christmas Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by stephenqueen: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:

mumu, to break bottle for your opio head just dey hungry me grin grin
How many times I don tell u say make u no dey talk say u go break bottle for me head, u no how many war wey I don face, so bottles kere ninu aye gan walahi.You no how many film I don see undecidedundecided
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by alberto2k(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
stephenqueen:

How many times I don tell u say make u no dey talk say u go break bottle for me head, u no how many war wey I don face, so bottles kere ninu aye gan walahi.You no how many film I don see undecidedundecided
u see, na too much american film dey deceive u grin
You think say commando na that guy way u dey see under bridge ba grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by PlayerOne: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
lol

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by nanizle(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

Falconey
Falconey!!!!!! grin

Falconey?

What sorcery is this? shocked
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by nairaarea: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
FOR UNIZIK POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS FOR ALL FACULTIES, GO TO www.chssag..com
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by DECOtech(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:
grin

Does he think he would have existed if his mother had married someone else other than his father?
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
arimahoseloka:
you blind and short sighted people. money isn't everything. nonsense... who is dangote? can his money add 100 years to him? can his money raise people from the dead? can his money buy him true love and friendship. y'all need to get a life and stop worshipping mammon

Poverty is a disease
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
*d boy's face be like : ' mmy, r u sure of what ur saying ?and ur still laughing on top of that.
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by uslukayas: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dat na serious matter
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:

stephenqueen, come o... Na long kuli kuli and ijebu garri dis guy dey bazz for him room
Rush go meet am before him finish amu grin grin
alberto. . . why na
see as you dey cast me embarassed
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Vickygirk(f): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

for mentioning his moniker, expect more than 25shares for that grin

falconey!!!cheesy hope say e go work..o, not dat am looking for shares.... maybe iam
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Vickygirk(f): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

for mentioning his moniker, expect more than 25shares for that grin

falconey!!!cheesy hope say e go work..o, not that i am looking for shares or maybe i am
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by dechandel(f): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
So Kingtom, your mum left Dangote for your dad? grin
No wonder lipsrsealed
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by stephenqueen: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:

stephenqueen, come o... Na long kuli kuli and ijebu garri dis guy dey bazz for him room
Rush go meet am before him finish amu grin grin
Mumu I dey fast grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by francizy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
falconey:
on a serious note this kind of thing did happened to one of my aunt.
She rejected SAIDI OSUPA when he was nobody.

Note: don't quote me on this I don't give a flying fucck wether you believe me or not.

The poster below me, I have an eye on you.

Lmao Se.un should have you arrested for hacking into his system... grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:

Romancelanders... Representing themselves grin
oga mi, how na?
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by stephenqueen: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

kikikikiki. . . tank God say na him confess by himself, me jez dey here dey bazz shawarma cheesy
Wehrey u wey dey shark garri and kuli kuli undecided
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Vickygirk:

falconey!!!cheesy hope say e go work..o, not dat am looking for shares.... maybe iam
you see dat cool
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

oga mi, how na?

I dey o... Una don derail the living daylight out of the thread smiley
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Vickygirk(f): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

you see dat cool

yes..o, na magic abi na witchcraft?
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:

I dey o... Una don derail the living daylight out of the thread smiley
when una no gree carry am go headquarter, we gast turn amu to playground na tongue
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Vickygirk:

yes..o, na magic abi na witchcraft?
Alljoin grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by KingTom(m): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
stephenqueen:

Chai! god punish devil, so na bread and beans him dey chop him cum dey form say him dey chop fried rice and chicken..Alberto2k Ogun don catch u today,no chop amu finish ooo make una leave small for kingtom gringringrin
Mumu na that one get nutrients pass grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Ebubeslym(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
falconey na seun English name?
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

when una no gree carry am go headquarter, we gast turn amu to playground na tongue

Hahaha...I understand that playground thing cheesy

You and your guys sha smiley
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
FP Nairaland becomes more pathetic by the day .. . ..
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by vicktaur(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
falconey:
on a serious note this kind of thing did happened to one of my aunt.
She rejected SAIDI OSUPA when he was nobody.

Note: don't quote me on this I don't give a flying fucck wether you believe me or not.

The poster below me, I have an eye on you.

who da Bleep is SAIDI OSUPA ?
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:

Hahaha...I understand that playground thing cheesy

You and your guys sha smiley
Tank God say i don get people like you sef i go dey bribe you to help me enlarge my ministry grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by killercute16(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
nanizle:

Falconey?

What sorcery is this? shocked
See yhu...u dey use style dey look for cheap shares easily ba.
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by stephenqueen: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:

u see, na too much american film dey deceive u grin
You think say commando na that guy way u dey see under bridge ba grin
Walahi u be first klass mumu
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
vicktaur:

who da Bleep is SAIDI OSUPA ?
One local Yoruba musician.
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Karleb(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Whoever this Falconey is really need to be interrogated. He keeps sharing like WTF! shocked undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. / See How This Man Carried His Fat Babe (photo) / Download Video: Mark Angel Comedy – Don’t Help Him (episode 72)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.