Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (952 Views)

Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) / Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram / Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by pleep(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by AgentOfAllah: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'm actually tempted to agree with you. Americans like to brandish their celebrated 2nd amendment rights as a necessary check to the excesses of the security agents. Alas, I must contain my fleeting excitement by expressing a little hope that the system would self-repair. Then again, the very nature of 'right' suggests that it is taken, not handed on a platter. To be honest, I'm conflicted as to what the right position to take is. I greatly sympathise with Black Americans though.

1 Like

Re: . by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
AgentOfAllah:
I'm actually tempted to agree with you. Americans like to brandish their celebrated 2nd amendment rights as a necessary check to the excesses of the security agents. Alas, I must contain my fleeting excitement by expressing a little hope that the system would self-repair. Then again, the very nature of 'right' suggests that it is taken, not handed on a platter. To be honest, I'm conflicted as to what the right position to take is. I greatly sympathise with Black Americans though.
by your username, I knw u will support violence. And if you check well, dt OP must be from the east. Go carry gun go dey shoot for the streets of America. E concern u?

And if na there u dey, who send u?

U don finish fight for naija here?
Boko haram dey there, una no join JTF...

Yeye people. Things wey dem forefathers don try for america wey no work, na ds era of nuclear and biological weaponry na im dem go start?
Re: . by darnley16(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yea after You @op
Re: . by AgentOfAllah: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
by your username, I knw u will support violence. And if you check well, dt OP must be from the east. Go carry gun go dey shoot for the streets of America. E concern u?

Yeye people. Things wey dem forefathers don try for america wey no work, na ds era of nuclear and biological weaponry na im dem go start?

Okay, I noticed you.
Re: . by tpiander: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2015
darnley16:
Yea after You @op

good luck with that.
Re: . by Omololu007(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2015
pleep:
And i'm not talking about with bs protest and marches i mean with real weapons?

Objectively i understand that black peoples problems are self imposed and police brutality is only a symptom of the bleeped up situation black people have CAUSED for themselves.

But there is a visceral reaction you get from watching video after video of some coward white trash killing unarmed men while claiming "their life was in danger." Is it time to give them something to actually be afraid of?
I support u
Re: . by darnley16(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
tpiander:

good luck with that.
so no hope then
Re: . by tpiander: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
for him.
Re: . by sdindan: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

pls sir did u really read the trend before u rushed to comment?
if yes pls read it again
but yes.. try go back to ur village and ur so called dad who is actually ur dad. I guess he should be a mad Monkey

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Retakes Border Town From Army / Nigeria: US Clears Governor Tinubu Of Criminal Deals / Buhari's First Decision In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.