Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

When Is The Movie God Of War Going To Be Release ? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / When Is The Movie God Of War Going To Be Release ? (3363 Views)

Who's The Best Candidate For Kratos In A God Of War Movie? / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / The Movie Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Movie God Of War Going To Be Release ? by heritage00(m): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2009
Hello Everyone,I am a big fan of a Video games (Play station) and i have played the video game adventure of GOD OF WAR 1 & 2 Now i heard the movie is on shoot now does anyone knows when the movie will be release and anyone who have a link on how to get more information about this up coming movie as i am so anxious to watch the movie any one out there to help ?
Re: When Is The Movie God Of War Going To Be Release ? by platinumnk(f): 5:15am On Apr 11, 2009
OH MY GOODNESSS!!!
i cant play a lick of the game but i loove watchin highly advanced players play, !!!

it would be a totally awesome movie no doubt!!!

[img]http://www.4mobile.ge/uploads/posts/2009-02/1234548590_god_of_war_chains_of_olympus_06-l.jpg[/img]
Re: When Is The Movie God Of War Going To Be Release ? by phantom(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2009
The movie is gonna be tight, Cant get enough of the game,

(1) (Reply)

If You Watch These Indian Movies In The 80s Then You Are Old / "The Billonaires" New Movie By Yul Edochie Steering Aki And Pawpaw / Who Is Your Favorite Money Heist Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.