Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) (10923 Views)

Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola With Jidenna (Photos) / UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) / Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by starboyteam(f): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Dk6rFhdjIOM/VSvTOo7DlVI/AAAAAAAAsMc/Ugc_VTfFQ8s/s1600/1.png[/img]
If you all recall, earlier last week Peter and his wife Lola Okoye displayed a silent war on their Instagram page and Lola came out few hours later saying all is well between them.

This post you are about to read is not to draw a conclusion that all is not well between them but just to show you all the lady that Peter Okoye is obsessed with. Her name is
Aylen Avarez and he is fond of sharing her pictures on his page even the very night he told the whole world he is single and searching, he passed the message across by making use of Aylen pictures. She is a Latina,half-Cuban, half-Brazilian model from Miami
So I won't be wrong for saying Peter is obsessed with Aylen or could they be working on a video together? hmmmmm
See pictures of Aylen which I was able to lay my fast fingers on

[img]http://1.bp..com/-1npPIMbyiAw/VSvSgKvxfVI/AAAAAAAAsL0/XtGG8gOp05I/s1600/1.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4AM-PJ0HavI/VSvSoFgmItI/AAAAAAAAsMM/wJesJmdbtns/s1600/3.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-e4BlMzUniAA/VSvSd70TQYI/AAAAAAAAsLs/HWIsdrG_ygg/s1600/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-k79u4HDLJHI/VSvShF2caxI/AAAAAAAAsL4/RTshgrO_AHo/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-qpdnoMnE8rs/VSvSqmAwHrI/AAAAAAAAsMU/1Z69sl_ZUCM/s1600/6.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-6eyO2amPl-o/VSvSluTafUI/AAAAAAAAsME/oWmW_vovI1U/s1600/7.jpg[/img]

>>>>>> VISIT SOURCE <<<<<<

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by rossychik(f): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
:oAbeg is dis boob nd butt natural because dis is just

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chai.... Endowment!! !
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by FLAWLES(f): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Omg she's so hot no homo. Perfect azz body.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by godofwar666(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
Omg she's so hot no homo. Perfect azz body.
i caught you! So u do admires others ukwu abi?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
godofwar666:
i caught you! So u do admires others ukwu abi?
Yes offcourse. ..I am no hater. smiley wink
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by pinkycute(f): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chaii..... Are those stuffs for real shocked shocked
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by djembadjemba: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Damnnnn
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by odeku457(m): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ho shocked shocked

HOT!!!
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by icebebe(f): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dis is nt natural,I can bet ma money. Hanhan!

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
icebebe:
Dis is nt natural,I can bet ma money. Hanhan!
sweet choco milo mu kiss
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by ayaside(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
....Another "fake" news for Nigerian youths to debate upon...I await something real.Anything coming from PSquare is as real as buying "ORIGINAL" Iphone 6 at COMPUTER VILLAGE in IKEJA. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by icebebe(f): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
chimerase2:
sweet choco milo mu kiss
hanhan chimmy,*tears* were av u bin?
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
heaven is real

no wonder suicide bombers are in acsion
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by Itulah(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Oo la la! la!! la!!! kiss kiss she is so hat cheesy this I like kiss kiss
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by enoqueen: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
She de model baby food.
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
That's a gangster azz! shocked

Peter is an accredited player and he definitely should know how to bang that azz and still maintain sanity in his home grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by monsterrock: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
I understand Lolas fears..This body can carry any man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by chinnelle(f): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
oku baby!
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by sherrylo: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Surgery thinz

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by ifyan(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
rossychik:
:oAbeg is dis boob nd butt natural because dis is just

Jealousy! JEALOUSY!

Comon! Comon
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by Emlina(f): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
E no de heavy her?
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by ahizih(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wit dis pix i sight my eyes on,i can categorically tell u without askin my oga @ de top,dat de war btwin de couple will last for a while. Dat girl is not only hot,but.........
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by rabbuy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nice body structure though.... these Cuban/brazillian girls stealing black ass men from black ass women. Due to their fair ass.. There is Jesu oh...
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by ManUtdholic: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Emlina:
E no de heavy her?
Big bottom no dey heavy d owner
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by malonephill(m): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
I just know why all these celebrities bring their relationship matter online.

Are they mad ni?

Nice azz dr
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by swaggzo(m): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
PETER AND WIFE LOLA, DISPLAY SILENT WAR ON THE INTERNET, FROM THE COMFORT OF THEIR HOUSE.. AND THE BULLSHIIT IS MAKING WAVES?

THE SOCIAL MEDIA TODAY IS TERRIBLY IMMATURED.
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by Motolank: 12:04am On Apr 14, 2015
undecided

put nose in her pussy, if it smells badly...there is absolutely no difference between her/Lola or any other woman.

Men are just confused and self centered...

1 Like

Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Chai! make Lola tie her wrap well. This gal looks stunning
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Chai shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos / Girls: Would You Sleep With A Star That You Love So Much If He's Alone With You? / Malawian Girl Leak Nude Photos Sent To Her Boy Friend By Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.