Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Where Do The Heart Breakers Go When They Are Old.... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Do The Heart Breakers Go When They Are Old.... (637 Views)

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] / The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Romantic Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do The Heart Breakers Go When They Are Old.... by smoothvee(m): 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Where do heart breakers go when they are old and have no more hearts to break..... For those that wana be strong and recover from heart breaks.... Read this poem..

Well, now
If little by little you stop loving me
I shall stop loving you
Little by little
If suddenly you forget me
Do not look for me
For I shall already have forgotten
you
If you think it long and mad the
wind of banners that passes
through my life
And you decide to leave me at the
shore of the heart where I have
roots
Remember
That on that day, at that hour, I
shall lift my arms
And my roots will set off to seek
another land _pablo neruda

(1) (Reply)

Amazon To Pay Self-published Authors Based On Pages Read / Read The Story Of The World's Luckiest Unluckiest Man / Read Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.