Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

How To Stop Videos From Playing Automatically On Facebook News Feed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Videos From Playing Automatically On Facebook News Feed (515 Views)

You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube / "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} / How To Stop Random Apps From Automatically Installing On Your Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Videos From Playing Automatically On Facebook News Feed by badblog: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
I had to share this information with you guys because I was worried myself with the rate my data finishes due to this new Facebook auto video play on phones and laptops.

Follow the steps below and thank me later smiley

You can adjust the Facebook app's auto-play settings to On, Wi-Fi only or Off.

To adjust this setting on your Android phone:

Open the Facebook app
Tap |||| sign smiley
Scroll down and tap App Settings
Tap Video Auto-play
Choose the option Off

Note: If you don't see the Video Auto-play settings on your Android phone, log out of the Facebook app. When you log back into Facebook, Video Auto-play should be visible in App Settings.

If you need me help buzz me..

Pls admin. front page so others will see.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S6 Vs Iphone 6 Vs HTC One M9: Which One Should He Go For? / Using Airtel Blackbery Plan To Browse On Techno D5 / Help Please! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.