Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

How Do I Manage Panic And Anxiety Attacks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Manage Panic And Anxiety Attacks (753 Views)

Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know / Dealing With Anxiety Attacks? / Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Manage Panic And Anxiety Attacks by tzoracle: 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ps I've been getting serious panic and anxiety attacks sometimes I get slight seizures of like 5-9 seconds,I just want advice on how to manage the issue better

Thanks n Godbless
Re: How Do I Manage Panic And Anxiety Attacks by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmm, buy loads of icecream and keep urself from worrying too much
Re: How Do I Manage Panic And Anxiety Attacks by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
listen to good music, if it persists talk to God about it.
Re: How Do I Manage Panic And Anxiety Attacks by tzoracle: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
qbd2:
Hmm, buy loads of icecream and keep urself from worrying too much

Ice cream kwa??
Worrying is part of everyday life just that mine comes with consequences
Re: How Do I Manage Panic And Anxiety Attacks by tzoracle: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abajosax007:
listen to good music, if it persists talk to God about it.

I listen to goodmusic big sean and kanye west...
Lol,forgive my pun
I listen to calming music tried that still nothing
As for the latter would do that
Re: How Do I Manage Panic And Anxiety Attacks by swaggzo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
PANICS AND ATTACKS FOR NO REASON?
WHAT USUALLY POPS UP IN YOUR HEAD BEFORE OR DURING SUCH ATTACKS?
Re: How Do I Manage Panic And Anxiety Attacks by tzoracle: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
swaggzo:
PANICS AND ATTACKS FOR NO REASON?
WHAT USUALLY POPS UP IN YOUR HEAD BEFORE OR DURING SUCH ATTACKS?

My bro a lot oo
Re: How Do I Manage Panic And Anxiety Attacks by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
tzoracle:

I listen to goodmusic big sean and kanye west...
Lol,forgive my pun
I listen to calming music tried that still nothing
As for the latter would do that
i thought as much that was why i added `good music`, i`m talking of songs that have constructive lyrics. Try good gospel music(if you are a christian) and islamic songs if you are a muslim
Re: How Do I Manage Panic And Anxiety Attacks by tzoracle: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abajosax007:
i thought as much that was why i added `good music`, i`m talking of songs that have constructive lyrics. Try good gospel music(if you are a christian) and islamic songs if you are a muslim

Thanks very much .I'm xtian and I wd do as u have said
Re: How Do I Manage Panic And Anxiety Attacks by TlcHealthGroup(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2015
[quoteauthor=tzoracle post=32693406]Ps I've been getting serious panic and anxiety attacks sometimes I get slight seizures of like 5-9 seconds,I just want advice on how to manage the issue better

Thanks n Godbless[/quote] There are some supplement that can cure the panic and anxiety,they are very effective and safe to use.i give u 100% assurance that it would do wonders.to order call 08185664889 or email us @ Tlchealthsolutions1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Pains At The Right Hand Side Of Her Belly .she Is 19 Weeks Preg. / Beware of cats!! / Medical Students Slice New Born Baby’s Penis While Cutting Umbilical Cord(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.