Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

She Is Too Boring For His Liking. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Too Boring For His Liking. (1126 Views)

How I Brought Romance Back Into My Boring Marriage / My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Too Boring For His Liking. by Luvties(m): 12:41am On Apr 14, 2015
A friend of mine complained about his fiancee that she is not romantic and always turn him down when he try to be romantic towards her.

He has talk to her on several occasions but her response was "Not until she plays with him before he know she loves him"

Its killing his desire for her as he is nurturing the thought of breaking up the engagement.

whenever she visit she don't want to share the same bed with him.. She believes coming close to him or playing with him is only when to have intercourse.

Pls advice him before he change his mind on her.
Re: She Is Too Boring For His Liking. by blackjack21(m): 12:45am On Apr 14, 2015
He wants to play, right? gringringrin angry

00:45:11

Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Re: She Is Too Boring For His Liking. by olu4life(m): 12:45am On Apr 14, 2015
So he never discovered d SU traits before askin her out? Perhaps she is trying to play safe. By d way I doubt their compatibility. Intending couples are to compliment eachother (not sex wise)

1 Like

Re: She Is Too Boring For His Liking. by Luvties(m): 12:49am On Apr 14, 2015
blackjack21:
He wants to play, right? gringringrin angry

00:45:11

Tue, Apr 14, 2015

Cant he play with his woman again?
Re: She Is Too Boring For His Liking. by ritababe(f): 1:17am On Apr 14, 2015
If shes too boring, make her onboring na
Re: She Is Too Boring For His Liking. by yimikaa: 1:55am On Apr 14, 2015
This new trend of a friend of mine, a neighbour, a colleague of mine etc is becoming too much.

Just say it's you. haba.

@op if she's too boring,leave her and search for a lively girl. Life is too short to be spending time in a mediocre relationship.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Too Boring For His Liking. by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2015
yimikaa:
This new trend of a friend of mine, a neighbour, a colleague of mine etc is becoming too much.

Just say it's you. haba.

@op if she's too boring,leave her and search for a lively girl. Life is too short to be spending time in a mediocre relationship.
I concur with you but life is never short for me

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Wives Live Long Is Because They Do Not Have A Wife -brandy / Signs Of Bad Parenting / She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.