Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,678 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring (1299 Views)

You Love Your Kids? Then You Should See This! / If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by ehisnoah: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2015
― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber band.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake
up on the bed
― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the
roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones.
― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of
bathing when going to school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under bed
with friends.
― If you never flew a kite.
- If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses with sand.
- If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it into ur pen
so that no one will steal it.
- If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to see when d
lights went off.
- If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails to b whiter
- If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under
mango trees @nights
- If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and called it
ur car!
- If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat while
walking in the street.
- If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin grass nd
sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle
cover.....
.....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun!
Oya choose which one u do
Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor? it is JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't knw. Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now I am sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria dnt knw dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is actually "standard living standard living". D song in church saying " o singo singo, praise d Lord", is actually " o sing my soul and praise d Lord. I knw u are singing it now again, smiles ***Confess.! are u guilty? hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by Sugarly: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2015
I did some
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2015
I did all, I mean ALL od dem.
I stil BATH in d rain and stil KILL eartworm wit SALT
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by Jerryjat(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2015
I did all of them...

You see bathing in the rain... Hmmmm... Na only God know wen i go stop am...
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by capitalhillfilm: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Man I am amazed at your poem and I am a film producer from Seattle Washington. I want to one day make movies in your beautiful country. But I need talented Young writes like you that understand the things that people like to do. The Definition of Psychographic segmentation is dividing your market based upon consumer personality traits, values, attitudes, interests and lifestyles. Segmentation will allow you to better develop and market your products because there will be a more precise match between the product and each segment's needs and wants. And it will allow you to get rich Kid. Please, please, please send an email to me at capitalhillfilmcreators@gmail.com My name is David Smart III and my Grandmother actually came from Nigeria, small world.

Conceptual Framework
ehisnoah:
― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber band.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake
up on the bed
― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the
roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones.
― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of
bathing when going to school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under bed
with friends.
― If you never flew a kite.
- If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses with sand.
- If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it into ur pen
so that no one will steal it.
- If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to see when d
lights went off.
- If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails to b whiter
- If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under
mango trees @nights
- If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and called it
ur car!
- If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat while
walking in the street.
- If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin grass nd
sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle
cover.....
.....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun!
Oya choose which one u do
Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor? it is JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't knw. Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now I am sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria dnt knw dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is actually "standard living standard living". D song in church saying " o singo singo, praise d Lord", is actually " o sing my soul and praise d Lord. I knw u are singing it now again, smiles ***Confess.! are u guilty? hahahaha!
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by alberto2k(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:
I did all, I mean ALL od dem.
I stil BATH in d rain
and stil KILL eartworm wit SALT

Abeg where ya house dey, I go like come around during raining season embarassed
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2015
alberto2k:

Abeg where ya house dey, I go like come around during raining season embarassed
Then come to Pluto
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by alberto2k(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Then come to Pluto

Pluto?

hohohiohohoho grin

Sorry, I'm changing my mind tongue
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by ajanifarouq(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2015
I play in the rain and kill earthworm with salt till now, it interesting.
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2015
alberto2k:

Pluto?

hohohiohohoho grin

Sorry, I'm changing my mind tongue
Lol y?
I live here alone, life is very cool here, only gud tins happens here, no evil. Pls come
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2015
ajanifarouq:
I play in the rain and kill earthworm with salt till now, it interesting.
U can say again
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by Ewizard(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2015
found guilty as charged...grin
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by alberto2k(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Lol y?
I live here alone, life is very cool here, only gud tins happens here, no evil. Pls come
and the first evil that will happen there, is that I might die before reaching mars undecided

Btw, assuming that backside was bigger Iswear u go see me now now even before u read the first and previous paragraph grin grin
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2015
alberto2k:

and the first evil that will happen there, is that I might die before reaching mars undecided

Btw, assuming that backside was bigger Iswear u go see me now now even before u read the first and previous paragraph grin grin
Hehehe
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by alberto2k(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Hehehe
wait, so you changed your Dp coz of me cry
Na yoke I dey na cry

You know how many guys dey trip for that pic so
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2015
alberto2k:

wait, so you changed your Dp coz of me cry
Na yoke I dey na cry

You know how many guys dey trip for that pic so
One has to change dps, not cos any1
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Hmm only did some, not all.
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by alberto2k(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

One has to change dps, not cos any1
then prove me wrong by changing it again to your real pic undecided
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by SonOFaGun(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Not all sha ! Did jst few of them , altho I still don't understand till nw , did india rili beat nika 99-1
Re: If You Didn't Do These As Kids Then You Childhood Was Most Boring by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
alberto2k:

then prove me wrong by changing it again to your real pic undecided
Not today, till a week time

(1) (Reply)

Causes And Dangers Of High Sex Drive / Ask Any Question On Family & Relationship Issues / Dont Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.