Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) (11207 Views)

'i’m A Mega Super Star' – Korede Bello Is Tired Of Being Called ‘upcoming’ / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Sheenor: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2015
yhusiee:

Omo to sexy joor, dnt mind dem

ℓ☺ℓ, oshe jare.
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2015
Nneka123:
Are they serious? lipsrsealed
Are u hotter?
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2015
Wendy80:

So u haven't seen naija babes hotter than hiantians, Armenians and even indians?
Open Ur eyes oh grin
lol easy...even my side chick is way prettier than her...am just tryna say that the contest reads the most beautiful HAITIAN woman...its a contest for haitians alone...just like miss Nigeria world...its not a world contest
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by rabbuy(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2015
Wendy80:
They shd come to my family and see Babes.
. Ur picture could have told the story....
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Wendy80(f): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2015
rabbuy:
. Ur picture could have told the story....

Yeah I know just dat I don't do Pictures here.
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Wendy80(f): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol easy...even my side chick is way prettier than her...am just tryna say that the contest reads the most beautiful HAITIAN woman...its a contest for haitians alone...just like miss Nigeria world...its not a world contest
grin grin ok na.
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by rabbuy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wendy80:

Yeah I know just dat I don't do Pictures here.
... Hmmm you don't want attention right?...
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Wendy80(f): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
rabbuy:
... Hmmm you don't want attention right?...
Not attention, I just enjoy the anonymity.
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by rabbuy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wendy80:

Not attention, I just enjoy the anonymity.
ts cool sometimes.... But @ some point you'll need a face... Don't you think?
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Wendy80(f): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
rabbuy:
ts cool sometimes.... But @ some point you'll need a face... Don't you think?

Need a face to do what? I wanto know
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by rabbuy(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wendy80:

Need a face to do what? I wanto know
to get recognision ... isn't that we all have faces for?
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Wendy80(f): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
rabbuy:
to get recognision ... isn't that we all have faces for?

Recognition? On Nairaland? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by rabbuy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wendy80:

Recognition? On Nairaland? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
not exactly what you think though... M talkin bout gettin to know people on here or re u a loner?
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Huh? Her sexy no pass that room abeg.
Nneka123:
Are they serious? lipsrsealed
Hey! You're not looking half bad. Well, always knew you had swag....like enough to last a lifetime. smiley
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Qualer: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wendy80:
They shd come to my family and see Babes.

wey dem
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Svelteb(f): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
if i hear
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Wendy80(f): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
rabbuy:
not exactly what you think though... M talkin bout gettin to know people on here or re u a loner?
Oh I get u now.
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by rabbuy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wendy80:

Oh I get u now.
and?....
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Slami101(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
She sexy joor undecided
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by imsuboi(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
rokiatu:
Is this a joke?

Definitely

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by rad8(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmmmm....funny what some people call sexy
Makes me wanna ask them if they're blind
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by galadima77(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
please come inside....i are welcm,...

oya d vaseline crew,,..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi cubana lavishes Millions on Naked girls at a pool. Slay queens mudded / Zubby Micheal Post Video Of Live Sex With Destiny Etiko (could It Be Filming?) / Davido’s Sex Tape Leaks Online - Watch The Full Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.