Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,100 members, 7,957,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

VIDEO: Naija Actress In America WEEPS Abt Naijas Killing Their Wives In America - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / VIDEO: Naija Actress In America WEEPS Abt Naijas Killing Their Wives In America (564 Views)

Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano / Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Naija Actress In America WEEPS Abt Naijas Killing Their Wives In America by nollywoodbabe: 1:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Loveth Ebede is one of the Nigerian actress making waves in Nollywood U.S.A, so it is understandable that many of her fans finds it very difficult to watch this Raw Video of her weeping and lamenting about Nigerian men that are Stabbing and killing their wives in America. On this video she also asked a very Vital question, why are the “SANE” Nigerian men keeping quiet on this troubling trend, why are they not speaking up? This is a very worrisome Subject that every Nigerian and Africa must speak up against. Please let us hear your thoughts on this troubling subject
You can reach Loveth on her Facebok Page here.. https://www.facebook.com/loveth.ebede?fref=photo

Very sorry that it is not POSSIBLE to embed the Video on nairaland, and until then you can only watch it here
http://nollywoodbabes.com/video-nigerian-actress-in-america-weeps-and-laments-about-nigerians-killing-theirs-wives-in-america/

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Beats Me On A Slight Provocation-55 Year-old Retiree Cries Out / Finding My Father!! / Checkout This Funny And Cute Picture Of Kids Getting A Tour On A Tech Site...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.