Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Anybody Who Has Watched The Movie Named "NONSTOP" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anybody Who Has Watched The Movie Named "NONSTOP" (1079 Views)

15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Who Watches: Be Careful With My Heart Series( Have You Watched The Last Season?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Who Has Watched The Movie Named "NONSTOP" by teejah03(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2015
Anybody who has watched the movie named "NONSTOP" should share who the person that is pinging the marshal cause its kind of confusing to me that there is no trace to the person doing these atrocities but at the end of the movie it's just that the suspects was caught in the plane but there is no trace that they were the one pinging or the person doing it was not brought to the light.....

please share...

The movie anchors Liam Neeson,Julian Moore,Scoot McNairy
Re: Anybody Who Has Watched The Movie Named "NONSTOP" by TopsyKrete: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Eeyaa, n i just delete am ooo
Re: Anybody Who Has Watched The Movie Named "NONSTOP" by teejah03(m): 1:30am On Apr 15, 2015
TopsyKrete:
Eeyaa, n i just delete am ooo

Delete!!!

i dont get....

dont always judge a book by d cover...

just saying though!!
Re: Anybody Who Has Watched The Movie Named "NONSTOP" by Babamide(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
The white guy(Tom Bowen) of the pair that told him he was going to amsterdam in the beginning is the one pinging him. The guy he tied up with paper tape. He switched the phone into the pocket of the guy that died after the pilot
Re: Anybody Who Has Watched The Movie Named "NONSTOP" by SarcasticMe(m): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bad a** movie...

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Has Watched The Movie Named "NONSTOP" by teejah03(m): 4:50am On Apr 16, 2015
Babamide:
The white guy(Tom Bowen) of the pair that told him he was going to amsterdam in the beginning is the one pinging him. The guy he tied up with paper tape. He switched the phone into the pocket of the guy that died after the pilot

i knw that guy is the mastermind but there is no trace that he has been typing messages and how does he inject poison into his victims in a second without anyone's notice...also the chief pilot
Re: Anybody Who Has Watched The Movie Named "NONSTOP" by Babamide(m): 7:31am On Apr 16, 2015
teejah03:

i knw that guy is the mastermind but there is no trace that he has been typing messages and how does he inject poison into his victims in a second without anyone's notice...also the chief pilot
You need to 'farabale' and watch the film again. The pilot was shot a poison from the toilet.
Re: Anybody Who Has Watched The Movie Named "NONSTOP" by teejah03(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2015
Babamide:
You need to 'farabale' and watch the film again. The pilot was shot a poison from the toilet.

i knw he is shot from d toilet but all we see is surperb miracles happening like a ghost...the stuns r magnificent!

maybe not real though...
Re: Anybody Who Has Watched The Movie Named "NONSTOP" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
I have this movie on my laptop ooo, but annoying thing, it stopped in the middle! File not complete. Chai! Stopped where Liam Neeson was speaking with one of the pilots about what's happening. Any good samaritan wana share?
Re: Anybody Who Has Watched The Movie Named "NONSTOP" by TopsyKrete: 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
teejah03:

Delete!!!

i dont get....

dont always judge a book by d cover...

just saying though!!

What made u thought i haven't seen the movie twice before deleting it?
Re: Anybody Who Has Watched The Movie Named "NONSTOP" by teejah03(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
TopsyKrete:

What made u thought i haven't seen the movie twice before deleting it?

oh!!! then cool
Re: Anybody Who Has Watched The Movie Named "NONSTOP" by teejah03(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
jcgodfrey:
I have this movie on my laptop ooo, but annoying thing, it stopped in the middle! File not complete. Chai! Stopped where Liam Neeson was speaking with one of the pilots about what's happening. Any good samaritan wana share?

if its d time when d flight was shaken, its d chief pilot that died then

which was d first death in d flight....

Got it aii?....
Re: Anybody Who Has Watched The Movie Named "NONSTOP" by teejah03(m): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Babamide:

Again....if u av seen d scene wen d culprit was tied in the hand that is d time wen d flight shaked and that is d time the chief pilot died...

wich showed d guy's hand was tied by then....

so who killed d pilot a that point in time

try to give it a critical check.....

(1) (Reply)

Kirikou The Cartoon / Banana Island Ghost Movie / Check Out These Hilarious Pictures, Game Of Thrones Fans Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.