Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Im Free Now, Needing Projects To Generate Funds - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Im Free Now, Needing Projects To Generate Funds (740 Views)

Funds 2.1 Script To Set Up A Donation Site At Cheapest Price Ever / 10 Competent Wordpress Plugin Developers Needed For Urgent Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Free Now, Needing Projects To Generate Funds by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2015
The big shot of everyone's dream in the programming industry is to design an application that would sell beyond borders, say in the oil and gas firm, Banking and others, some nations like Nigeria rely on the oil and gas firm to make real money, hence we look for ideas on what to develop. Oil and gas firms are the targets now.
I wonna ask a question here. I'm a developer, especially in c# and vb.net. I ran short of project ideas

After being done, with the hospital app. I wonna place it for sale here. I was thinking of another app to work on, any ideas is most welcome, ideas way go bring better money o, for say oil companies, large farm land or shipping line, I believe these are very good projects one can work on that yield serious money.

If you are serious minded and aiming for real cash, oya come bring a project u can market and we discuss from there

If you need a demonstration to see a software I developed you are also welcome to ask.

My number is 08149577430 or 08098688235 or vis bbm on 2BD65558. We talk and discuss real terms here on business grounds
Re: Im Free Now, Needing Projects To Generate Funds by kudaisi(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Try developing an Assets management app.
You should find it interesting and all of "big companies" use them. You'll have to integrate technologies such as bar code (reading, generating , printing) RFID, GPS for mobile assets, mobile terminals for RFID and bar code (which means a mobile apps for both the RFID mobile reader and bar code readers will be involved) and more depending on how far you are willing to go..... I even integrated mine with SLE4442 smart card readers as it was the ID card being used in my office back then. I found all these technologies strangely new then and overwhelming and it gave me a better grasp of hardware integration with C#. One of the reasons i chose to develop the software in C# was because of the ease of reusing some of my codes in the mobile terminals which were running Windows Mobile.

My office imposes it on me to develop their software by International Standards. It took me months to implement 60% of the features in ISO/IEC ISO9001. It took me about 3 weeks to finish JUST the data analysis and another 3 to finish the design before i even started coding. Depending on your schedule, shouldn't take you that long.

See Hardcat for a real-life example of what an asset management software might look like http://www.hardcat.co.uk/
Re: Im Free Now, Needing Projects To Generate Funds by kudaisi(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2015
PS: As regards you other software you might have developed I am of the opinion that it would have been much easier for you to market if you created DEMO versions. All you will have required is to add a link of the demo version to the thread then people can download test, recommend and show it to people they know.
Re: Im Free Now, Needing Projects To Generate Funds by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2015
I wonder how I would market this kudaisi. How do I say I have something like this when am done, do I have to call them? Or carry it and go show it to them.
About the bar code scanner, I have done something with QR code reader and decoder, possibly it's what you mean.
I'm looking there now. Lemme see what I can fetch from the site you gave me
Re: Im Free Now, Needing Projects To Generate Funds by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2015
kudaisi:
PS: As regards you other software you might have developed I am of the opinion that it would have been much easier for you to market if you created DEMO versions. All you will have required is to add a link of the demo version to the thread then people can download test, recommend and show it to people they know.

Good marketing skill. Hence I do that this evening once I get home.
Re: Im Free Now, Needing Projects To Generate Funds by Lordnewton1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
am also in need of a job ...just to get my hands dirty dont care about the pay so far its programming or web design
Re: Im Free Now, Needing Projects To Generate Funds by arsenal1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Guru
I need a software that will run in spreadsheet which can be used for daily buying and selling of comodities
08142274509----whatsapp only
08184986734.....calls only
Urgent pls
Re: Im Free Now, Needing Projects To Generate Funds by samjohn362(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
To make over #200,000 every single month from de comfort of ur home visit www.incomestreambiz.com/optin.html or watsapp me 08157522433

(1) (Reply)

Programmer Needed! / Naija Guys Have You Heard Of B-secured? / At Cross Road With My Project Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.