Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

What Would Be Your Last Wish Be If Aboard A Plane Hijacked By Terrorist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would Be Your Last Wish Be If Aboard A Plane Hijacked By Terrorist (1120 Views)

Your Last Wish For 2014. My Last Wish Is ? / World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group / Dying Boy's To Meet Footballer Zlatan Ibrahimovic As Last Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Would Be Your Last Wish Be If Aboard A Plane Hijacked By Terrorist by temitee(f): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2006
i ll ask god to 4give my sins and take care of my loved ones
Re: What Would Be Your Last Wish Be If Aboard A Plane Hijacked By Terrorist by Excellency(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2006
There is no last wish there. How can I die just because the plane I boarded has been hijacked by terrorists. I'm gonna survive somehow. The terrorists must die in my place. So there is no last wish on my side, even if all of you other passengers want to die. The most foolish thing to do is to die at this time in one's life.
Re: What Would Be Your Last Wish Be If Aboard A Plane Hijacked By Terrorist by iice(f): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2006
Assuming i was going to die tongue my last wish would be for my family to remember to spread my ashes in the land of my father grin
Re: What Would Be Your Last Wish Be If Aboard A Plane Hijacked By Terrorist by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2006
@ excellency, i respect your post, i know a mere person will not say that except a person of honor, your name really fits you, look at the person that post after you and see the level of intelligence and understanding you have.i've never seen you but you must be a bold man. you make alot of sense
Re: What Would Be Your Last Wish Be If Aboard A Plane Hijacked By Terrorist by iice(f): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2006
Again plz lol because i missed that one grin
Re: What Would Be Your Last Wish Be If Aboard A Plane Hijacked By Terrorist by theopops: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2006
Wow this is very funny.

Make I do devil's advocate small.

The questions is: What would be your last wish, if you were on a plane hijacked by terrorist?

Excellency's response:
Excellency:

There is no last wish there. How can I die just because the plane I boarded has been hijacked by terrorists. I'm going to survive somehow. The terrorists must die in my place. So there is no last wish on my side, even if all of you other passengers want to die. The most foolish thing to do is to die at this time in one's life.

iice's response:
iice:

Assuming i was going to die tongue my last wish would be for my family to remember to spread my ashes in the land of my father grin

Mubowa response:
mubowa:

@ excellency, i respect your post, i know a mere person will not say that except a person of honor, your name really fits you, look at the person that post after you and see the level of intelligence and understanding you have.i've never seen you but you must be a bold man. you make alot of sense

Ok, can anyone pick the idiot out of these three people?

On a more funny note, why is it that Nigerians can't stick to providing answers to questions? The topic specifically asked what your last wish will be. Guess what, if you do not have one, you need not reply. It is very simple.

Mubowa, do you have a problem with iice? Abi she take your boyfriend? cheesy

Ok now, back to topic, my last wish, I'll ask the terrorist to let me eat all the food on the plane. cheesy. Abi, I might has well eat up and become fat.
Re: What Would Be Your Last Wish Be If Aboard A Plane Hijacked By Terrorist by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2006
i think you are the stupid idiot theopops, i thought after frying me what you posted will make sense Mr ITK but i found out that you wrote stupid things like your imagination in the post, you better shut your mouth that looks like two slipted sausages up before i shut it up for you dummy. and about iice i think am cool with her and anything i say to her shouldn't have concern boyfriend issue or should it? hey, nobody talks to my man any how, got!!!!!!!!! it
Re: What Would Be Your Last Wish Be If Aboard A Plane Hijacked By Terrorist by iice(f): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2006
@theopops, very funny lol. cool cool cool

(1)

Nairaland Hall Of Fame / There Should Be A Nairaland Baba Ijebu! / Desperate Man Sneaks Into Delta Airline Plane’s Tyre Compartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.