Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nairaland Hall Of Fame - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Hall Of Fame (1116 Views)

Nairaland Hall Of Fame / Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! / Nairaland Hall Of FAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Hall Of Fame by smilingjee(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2006
All over the world, a handful of individuals are inducted into Hall of Fame in an annual induction ceremony in their various fields of enddeavour. I therefore, implore Nairalanders to set up Nairaland Hall of Fame a platform to appreciate, acknowledge and respect individuals who have truely contributed in no small measure to the growth of this remarkable site.

It should also serve as an avenue where once a year interested members all over the world can converge and interact physically.

Although, it will be quite difficult as regards the selection process, which i personally feel can be effectively controlled by a few designated individuals by the Administrator.

I think its time to move Nairaland into showbiz. This is the Next Level.

Your contribution as regards this post will go a long way to achieve this dream.
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame by credon: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2023
Seun I suggest something should be done about this thread, something practical as the name suggest

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame by credon: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2023
Nairaland Hall of fame 2023 or upcoming 2024

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Use Of Nairaland Site / Need A New Isp / Tosinadeda Is Banned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.