Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix (1504 Views)

Outstanding Fumigation And Pest Control Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by Fernandowski(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]this is not me shaaaa...na my senior bros...mua lekpa

See pix below
The first one was around 2010 when he was taking his senior waec and the other is this year
Check out!

1 Like

Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by Dyt(f): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Scratches face
Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by ayowonder(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
omo ,see monster
Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by bbeckky: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
smiley
ayowonder:
omo ,see monster
Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by ataller1: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Scrap shocked
Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by Fernandowski(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
ataller1:
Scrap shocked
I can sense jealousy
Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by SAMBARRY: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Kileleyi shocked

Abeg go and baff and wear dress o jare abi flavour nabaniya na your role model lipsrsealed
Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by Godmother(f): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Err.... What are we supposed to be seeing undecided
Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by Begonia(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Not bad but sticking out your tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by juman(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin grin grin

Nice
Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by KanwuliaJara: 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
See POVERTY 6-PACK! cry

Guguru and Epa MINUS "OMI" diet! cheesy
Strong blokos!
Carry go!
Muchechecheche!!!

* see bedroom olodOmare!!!! * cry
Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by Fernandowski(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
See POVERTY 6-PACK! cry

Guguru and Epa MINUS "OMI" diet! cheesy
Strong blokos!
Carry go!
Muchechecheche!!!

* see bedroom olodOmare!!!! * cry
so??
Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by jnrbayano(m): 12:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Op,

Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix

The bold is the title you gave this thread and I wondered.

"Outstanding before and after pix" tells me that you rated both before and after pix to be outstanding.

If "before picture" is outstanding, why is the need for the "after picture"?
Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by bebe2(f): 1:17am On Apr 15, 2015
well , he does look nice, but the tongue shud be rolled back in.

its unnecessary smiley

2 Likes

Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 15, 2015
good for him for working out. he looks sad in the first pic but happier and confident in the second.
Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by Ewuro4: 1:41am On Apr 15, 2015
bebe2:
well , he does look nice, but the tongue shud be rolled back in.

its unnecessary smiley

OP Aunty has spoken... Roolll it back in cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 15, 2015
he grew handsome no homo
Re: Get In And See This Outstanding Before And After Pix by Sweetyie(f): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2015
Nairalanders can beef oh. He looks Nice

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian's Story About His Marriage To An African American / *RAW UNREFINED PALM KERNEL OIL AVAILABLE IN LAGOS, NIGERIA* / What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.