Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? (1514 Views)

Sumec Firman Spg3800e2 With 12.7 Foreign Gas Cylinder With Gas Carburetor / Meet Monica Okoye With 12 Children, 36 Grandchildren, 43 Great Grandchildren / Meet 96-year-old Nigerian Lady With 12 Children,36 Grandchildren.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by IamVera(f): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2020
Hi, I am currently a student, I have managed to save 12000 from the allowance my parents gives to me.
I want to start a business that would make me independent and quit disturbing my parents to
give me money for every things cause they are not financially well of.
I am a nursing student, I want advice of a business that will not affect my studies much.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by baysan(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2020
Invest in learning digital skills and become a freelancer
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by Iytech(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2020
Hello Vera,
I understand how you feel. There's nothing as good as being financially independent.

If you are open to a new business opportunity in the Nigerian eCommerce industry, contact me through my signature.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by IamVera(f): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2020
baysan:

I am not good in those areas.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by IamVera(f): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Please nairalanders, I need more good opinions on this.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by louisa4luv(f): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2020
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by ezimo777(m): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
IamVera:
Hi, I am currently a student, I have managed to save 12000 from the allowance my parents gives to me.
I want to start a business that would make me independent and quit disturbing my parents to
I am a nursing student, I want advice of a business that will not affect my studies much.

Vera, I'll advise you go into fruits business.
Depending on your location, buy watermelon , oranges, apples, etc just get fruits, with your umbrella and space, you're going to make good profit of about 2k or more daily.

God help you

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by IamVera(f): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
louisa4luv:
Hi! Here is my suggestion:
Buy crates of eggs and resell at retail price. For instance, assuming a crate of egg costs 800 and a crate contains 30 eggs, you can resell at 50 per egg and make a profit of #700 OR If you have hairdressing skills, you can make wig and resell or even home service
Just my humble opinion.
About the wig part, I can make wigs. I haved asked the women selling it how I can get supplies, 5 women told me they gets supplies from darling and other companies and it is from 50,000 and above.
The price discouraged me. Assuming I was in Lagos I would have gotten it cheaper at trade Fair and other markets.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by omobacyprus(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
baysan:
This is the best answer you can get. There are free resources everywhere. Just take a skill you want to learn and take it serious.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by Uyi168: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rat poison business.. grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by IamVera(f): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Uyi168:
Rat poison business.. grin
must everything be an avenue for some of you posters to crack joke and sound savage ?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by Uyi168: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
IamVera:
must everything be an avenue for some of you posters to crack joke and sound savage ?
..nor vex..
But the money small o..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by IamVera(f): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Uyi168:
..nor vex..
But the money small o..
So should I carry gun and rob a bank ? I am only doing what i can afford with my resources. No shame in that.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by Uyi168: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
IamVera:
So should I carry gun and rob a bank ? I am only doing what i can afford with my resources. No shame in that.
I know...
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by uboma(m): 6:31am On Jun 15, 2020
IamVera:

If your school schedule permits, you can roast groundnuts, package the nuts in see through bottles and sell them within your school environment if you are in the hostel or around your neighborhood.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by MedicH: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2020
IamVera:

Rat poison is a product people produce and sell or buy and sell. Why do u think it's a joke miss?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by Mariangeles(f): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2020
IamVera:
Please nairalanders, I need more good opinions on this.

Can you cook? How about selling lunch packs to fellow students?
Food business is always very lucrative and quite cheap to start too.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by DoubleEngine007: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2020
MedicH:

Rat poison is a product people produce and sell or buy and sell. Why do u think it's a joke miss?
Thanks for this.. The other guy couldn't even defend his opinion. Young girl,try data selling biz..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2020
Must say I love your leveraging and enterprising spirit. It's rare to see ladies having these nature.

As regarding initiative for your stated resource, Al Capone once replied that "I only SUPPLY DEMAND".

Having it in mind that you're about to supply demand, why not obseve your environ and check for what they are in need of and start small.

You can be more daring actually.

Using the wig you mentioned earlier as an example.

If buying and selling of wig is profitable in your clime and you have lesser resources,

Why not be a broker between those that wants to buy and sell, not forgetting social media leverage.

You can start from there and build up your resources from which you can venture into your own wig business.

Finally, anything can be learnt with ease in our current dispensation. Whatever you don't Know, the internet is your friend, not police.

Keep up with the good Spirit.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by jabolo(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2020
IamVera:

'Teach a man (woman) to fish' and all that ... young lady PM pls if you can. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by IamVera(f): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
MedicH:

I have seen most of his comments and I knew he was making mockery of me.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by IamVera(f): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Efe94:
Must say I love your leveraging and enterprising spirit. It's rare to see ladies having these nature.

As regarding initiative for your stated resource, Al Capone once replied that "I only SUPPLY DEMAND".

Having it in mind that you're about to supply demand, why not obseve your environ and check for what they are in need of and start small.

You can be more daring actually.

Using the wig you mentioned earlier as an example.

If buying and selling of wig is profitable in your clime and you have lesser resources,

Why not be a broker between those that wants to buy and sell, not forgetting social media leverage.

You can start from there and build up your resources from which you can venture into your own wig business.

Finally, anything can be learnt with ease in our current dispensation. Whatever you don't Know, the internet is your friend, not police.

Keep up with the good Spirit.
Thanks for the advice.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by kingkoboko: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
U mentioned that I can make wigs, does that mean u can plait hair?
If yes, u cud plait ur fellow students hair & they pay u.
U cud also learn manicure pedicure, makeup & other related skills.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by Foodqueen(f): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Food stuffs.

Anything food sells.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? by ogawisdom(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2020
IamVera:

Learn a skill in demand

Tailoring
Fashion designer
Hair dressing
Baking
Making Bob's n chin Chim etc

(1) (Reply)

Lady Recalls How Her Cousin Snatched Her Boyfriend / Help!! Am About To Leave My Parent House / What Does Your Name Say About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.