Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? (17968 Views)

Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" / 7 Reasons Wny Curvy Women Are So Attractive For Men (with 14 Hot Pictures) / Men, Have U Had One Like This? Where Are All The Curvy Naija Gals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by AAinEqGuinea: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
idupaul:

Sizes from from 4.9 inches flacid (6+ iches erect) start going for the curves

I think thats mini for mostly all black women grin
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by idupaul: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
safarigirl:
then you truly do not know much about me's preferences grin

It ain't about the size of the D cuz Snoop is packing and his lady is petite wink....is this about you? Are you trying to make yourself feel more 'manly'? grin

These figures are averages over races... Who told u snoop is packing .. Sha me I alway go for really curvy women
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by idupaul: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

So what size do U consider ok and I will tell U if ur curvy or not
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by safarigirl(f): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
idupaul:

These figures are averages over races... Who told u snoop is packing .. Sha me I alway go for really curvy women
dude, Snoop's been in p-orn. EVERYBODY knows Snoop is packing
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by AAinEqGuinea: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
idupaul:

So what size do U consider ok and I will tell U if ur curvy or not

My theory is that it doesn't matter their body shape, its the amount of freaky-deeky they got in them. The men will do anything, doesn't matter the shape.

Im tall (6'1) and toned (165lbs) so i want a woman that I can really take for a ride wink we can pretzel. Curvy (not talking coke bottle frame, but 2 liter bottle frame) are just chunky with less mobility. Small waist big hips is perfect, but they're too arrogant about it, we let that go to their head.

I'd argue that size dont matter... if its 8" or above for most black women, doesn't matter their body shape

1 Like

Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by AAinEqGuinea: 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Prophet sirshymexx 's profile pic...

6-7in with girth will keep her

Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
I prefer both of them. Who says I have to chose when I can have them both.

1 Like

Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by makarios911: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
rokiatu:
Thanks...you look cute too.

The way u admire fine ladies sha.....hmmmmmm
#justanobservation.
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by mstik(f): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
If I was a boy, I'd totally prefer curvy bodacious women grin grin grin
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by SirShymexx: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Lol. You know what time it's, bruddah.

For a chic to qualify as decent - she definitely has to be loaded on both ends, with an equilibrium in the gravitational forces.

If there's nothing to hang on to - then it's a waste of time. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
idupaul:

I de tell U they must all have small dicks
lolz
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. You know what time it's, bruddah.

For a chic to qualify as decent - she definitely has to be loaded on both ends, with an equilibrium in the gravitational forces.

If there's nothing to hang on to - then it's a waste of time. grin
wat if she has an average height nyc ass Bt nt so big nd standn boobs would u like that n shz smallish
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by SirShymexx: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
wat if she has an average height nyc ass Bt nt so big nd standn boobs would u like that n shz smallish

It depends on how cute she's; the size of her ti.ts; and if she has a likable personality.

You know there's always an exception...so if she's cute and her ti.ts are at least DD or an E - then I might lock in. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by Oahray: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nairalanders sha. Since when did petite become the same as skinny or the opposite of curvy? Person even dey call Rihanna wey tall.

Petite is small in an attractive way. One can be small and curvy.

8 Likes

Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
SirShymexx:

It depends on how cute she's; the size of her ti.ts; and if she has a likable personality.

You know there's always an exception...so if she's cute and her ti.ts are at least DD or an E - then I might lock in. grin
okies
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oahray:
Nairalanders sha. Since when did petite become the same as skinny or the opposite of curvy? Person even dey call Rihanna wey tall.

Petite is small in an attractive way. One can be small and curvy.
I lv dz

1 Like

Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 15, 2015
...from dust we were made...to dust we shall return.
you are nothing when you have an ass for days and brains for a nanosecond.
No offence but i really cant believe its a lady that opened this thread...
"which do men prefer?" like the female anatomy in its diversity is some form of possession...

1 Like

Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by mhizpeaarl(f): 6:58am On Apr 15, 2015
phrenoz:
...from dust we were made...to dust we shall return.
you are nothing when you have an ass for days and brains for a nanosecond.
No offence but i really cant believe its a lady that opened this thread...
"which do men prefer?" like the female anatomy in its diversity is some form of possession...
ok scientist we hv hrd u we jst tryn hv fun smh
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
ok scientist we hv hrd u we jst tryn hv fun smh
Lol...fun is good but never forget who u are in the process..thanks ma'am .
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by mhizpeaarl(f): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2015
phrenoz:
Lol...fun is good but never forget who u are in the process..thanks ma'am .
I lv u for being polite unlike sm nairalanders tnx Dou advice taken

1 Like

Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
I lv u for being polite unlike sm nairalanders tnx Dou advice taken
u r welcome. smiley
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
well I was just wondering if guys acctually preffer d petit adorable one or d one wi d exotic body•• give ur reasons dou
All d above grin
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
All d above grin
lol all of d above mentioned below grin
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by misterjosh(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Just my thought, 6+ is just slightly above average.
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by AAinEqGuinea: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
misterjosh:
Just my thought, 6+ is just slightly above average.

Many black men like the shape of his woman like women like the size of the joystick.... better than average wink
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 22, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
well I was just wondering if guys acctually preffer d petit adorable one or d one wi d exotic body•• give ur reasons dou

Can I get a followback?, I just followed you now. Cute dp btw.
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by mhizpeaarl(f): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

Can I get a followback?, I just followed you now. Cute dp btw.
ok jay. Tnx
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by richidinho(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
idupaul:
Men with small dicks prefer petite women while men that be packing cannons like curvy women.. Believe me I know what I am saying

That's my guy

I will forever prefer Curvy bae
#Teambig

1 Like

Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by ommo(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2015
mhizpeaarl:

I will prefer you.
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by Ladybluecash(f): 5:50pm On May 02, 2015
all4naija:
You are rude to me sometimes! Are you a feminist?
na ova sabi dey worry her
Re: Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 03, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Oh,I didn't now that to keep a girl is now based on sizes. Please, ladies, tell us the truth of that statement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amarachi Ukaegbu Wins Miss Tourism Abia 2014 [Exciting Photos] / Ken Erics And Ali Nuhu Meet In Dubai (Photo) / Sikiratu Sindodo Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.