Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" (38659 Views)

Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood / Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real / Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by splendid22(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Seun Omojola is one entertainer who continues to wow her fans not just with her acting talent, but also with her curves and unblemished sex appeal. The actress who also doubles as a filmmaker has lashed out at those who sexualize curvier women, especially those in entertainment.

Seun spoke to TheNewsGuru about how people put a tag on curvy women.

“Why should you put a tag on someone who is curvy and refer to her as “A curvy singer or actress” why can’t you just refer to her as an actress? You cannot change these things; people will say whatever they have to say. The best thing is not to allow it to get to you. By the time you start taking everything personal you begin to have a problem. I don’t take such things personal. You want to call me curvy? Beautiful! Whatever you call me is your opinion"

http://thenewsguru.com/actress-condemns-sexualization-curvy-women/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
No single comment and it is on frontage. Nawa!

By the way... What is the meaning of curvy women? Fat is fat Abeg undecided

31 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by talk2archy: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Oga Seun come and see my foodooooo.
Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by zpakln(f): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
mtweew, where is d curve?

Watch and Download: Who is your pastor? – Mark Angel Comedy (Episode 99) here=> http://www.ngcube.com/comedy-video-who-is-your-pastor-mark-angel-comedy-episode-99/

2 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by TURAKIN2019(f): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
OK FTC,LOADING...
Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by Godsate: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Yinmu
Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by enochogaga(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin
Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by Gten(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Why are people calling this curvy actress "curvy".

5 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by naijalander: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
umm we love curvy women, why would we condemn them...

splendid22:
Seun Omojola is one entertainer who continues to wow her fans not just with her acting talent, but also with her curves and unblemished sex appeal. The actress who also doubles as a filmmaker has lashed out at those who sexualize curvier women, especially those in entertainment.

Seun spoke to TheNewsGuru about how people put a tag on curvy women.

“Why should you put a tag on someone who is curvy and refer to her as “A curvy singer or actress” why can’t you just refer to her as an actress? You cannot change these things; people will say whatever they have to say. The best thing is not to allow it to get to you. By the time you start taking everything personal you begin to have a problem. I don’t take such things personal. You want to call me curvy? Beautiful! Whatever you call me is your opinion"

http://thenewsguru.com/actress-condemns-sexualization-curvy-women/

4 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
The curvature or curviness is not the issue, some men appreciate that in a woman. It's the display and flaunting aspect that is pointless and illogical, and should only be done in their houses...with their husbands so as to entice them and not someone else. They continuously promote sexual promiscuity by their public appearances

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by championeh(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Not your type ma, you so on point...........Na those curves like Amoeba noh good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by ogwucheveekee(f): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
aha?i want this too

1 Like

Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by steppin: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
See milk industry.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by easytask(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by ekmike(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please show us the curve, then I just might care. For me, I like thick gals

2 Likes

Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by shamecurls(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin grin grin

And does she believes she falls in the class of Curvy?

She is a "Truck"

Anyways, TALL SLIM GIRLS ROCK! #SizeZero

1 Like

Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by Damfostopper(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
I like them curvy....but don't lemme see breast cos I will svck it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by soleexx(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Packaging to badt
Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by lamalang(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
She has nothing to say
Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
shocked see breast
Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Who is condemning this fine babe? The person needs deliverance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by Sanmel(f): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
So sexy
Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by SWG25: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
I love breasts so much. Especially when they're big and hang on bodies of beautiful women.

Prick Don dey scratch me sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by AshawoGirl(f): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Being curvy like us matter sha. But cheesy if u don't know work on bed. I keep saying it Nigeria boys will live u

1 Like

Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by Donshemzy1234: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by MrGreenMavro: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
hmm
Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by theway83: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
how many people got dis,only you? ;Dhow many people got dis,only you?
Re: Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" by Swagtastic: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lovely frontal features right there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) / Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour / ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.