Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Would You Do To Your Mother In-law? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do To Your Mother In-law? (photo) (1345 Views)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / My Mother-In-law Visits Too Often, How Do I Deal With That? Please Help / What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do To Your Mother In-law? (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Saw this on bbm and decided to share it here for fun.

cc RoyalRoy

Re: What Would You Do To Your Mother In-law? (photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
I wouldn't be living with my mother in law in the first place. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To Your Mother In-law? (photo) by kinglekan: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
rokiatu:
I wouldn't be living with my mother in law in the first place. cool

She could come visiting tho
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mother In-law? (photo) by juman(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin grin grin

The shildren of today know little about their culture.
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mother In-law? (photo) by demmy0325(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mother In-law? (photo) by Davidovinci(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Typing...........................
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mother In-law? (photo) by Ekiseme(m): 12:03am On Apr 16, 2015
Sorry,we don't do this kind of thing where i come from
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mother In-law? (photo) by eleganteunice: 12:26am On Apr 16, 2015
Mother in-laws are humans,so they should be treated with respect. Mother in-laws should treat their Daughters in-laws with respect. Respect is reciprocal.

What is Positive Thinking?

Positive thinking can be defined as thinking good thoughts or being optimistic. When it comes to positive thinking there is no room for the negative.
Continue reading @ [url]euniceamede.com[/url]
Like my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/euniceamedecom/386020504915248
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mother In-law? (photo) by amokeme(f): 1:37am On Apr 16, 2015
ill let her son do the talking.. I wont even say a word!

(1) (Reply)

Has Marriage Been Made Marriage So Undesirable? / Keep Your Husband And Family Together With This Food. / My 17 Year Old Daughter Challenged My Authority Over Her, Should I Beat Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.